Chapter 3 - promises

Y/N: hey slow down! I yell as I'm being pulled down the hallway back to our room. Your gonna pull my arm off.

Hibana: well then you just have to keep up then! I smile at him and pull him faster.

Y/N: you can't pull me this fast! I'm not even in my own cloths! At least can we drop by Ela's room so I can get my own cloths back?

Hibana: Nope! Don't you have an extra pair of cloths?

Y/N: No not really. I was going to go grab a pair today but it's too late now. Thank god I think as we reach the room. She open the door and drags me inside. Ummm wasn't six supposed to put in an extra bed for me?

Hibana: Ya she was. Maintenance probably hasn't got to it yet. You can sleep with me.

Y/N: um I'm good. I'll sleep on the couch.

Hibana: no your sleeping on the bed with me because its not good for you to sleep on the floor or couch. Now go get changed and get ready for bed I say giggling.

Y/N: alright but what's so funny?

Hibana: nothing I just sound like a mother scolding her child. Go on then I say shooting him into the bathroom.

Y/N: I'm going I'm going mum I say putting my hands up. I walk in and make a toothbrush and toothpaste. I brush my teeth and get ready for bed. I should probably take off Ela's suit first though. I hope Hibana will be ok with me in my boxers. I open the door and yell out to Hibana. Is it ok if I sleep in just my boxers? Ya it's fine. I take off the top with a little struggle. I try to take off the yoga pants but there stuck on me. It's like there glued! This isn't good! I could get Hibana to help my but if there stuck on my legs then there probably stuck on my boxers too. Then if she pulls them off she'll pull off my boxers. Bugger! I might have to do that any ways though. Uhhhh. I open the door again and yell out. Hibana can I have a little help.

Hibana: I just changed into my underwear when I hear Lucifer shout. ya what is it? I walk to the bathroom and walk into the bathroom. I see Lucifer just standing there in Ela's pants.

Y/N: whoa I say and turn my head when I see Hibana in her underwear.

Hibana: it's fine you can look. I mean your sleeping in yours so why can't I. And besides this is my room.

Y/N: well ok I guess I say and turn to look at he. well you see I'm kinda stuck in these pants I say scratching the back of my head.

Hibana: hahaHAHA! (Builds up) that's hilarious! Oh my god that's the best thing ever.

Y/N: hey it's not so funny when your the one stuck. I need you to grab some part of it and pull. Also grab a cloth you can wrap around your eyes.

Hibana: why do I need a cloth?

Y/N: cause I think that my underwear is stuck with the pants and when we get the pants off they'll go with them.

Hibana: got it. I run out and grab some leggings and run back for the bathroom. I wrap the leggings around my eyes and hold out my hands. Alright I'm ready.

Y/N: you sure you can't see anything?

Hibana: I'm sure. Did you want to stay stuck like that or not?

Y/N: alright, alright. I grab her hands and guid them to the leg. Alright on three you pull. One.. two.. three! She pulls and I push and we manage to pull them off as well as my boxers. I see Hibana with the pants. She's spinning around trying to find me. Hey hey I'm here. I try to grab her hand but miss. I keep on trying and eventually grab her hand. Hey stay there and don't move I say as I grab Ela's pants and fish my underwear out. I put them back in and say it's fine now you can take off your blindfold.