chapter 7 - family and friends

Y/N: I hand the girl the 100 dollars and yell to every one lets go. Ash takes the lead and we follow right behind her eager to be at the zoo. I slow down and walk beside Freya. Hey how do you like the zoo so far.

Freya: asl. I like the zoo and all of the animals but they seem sad.

Y/N: How so? Look at that monkey he doesn't seem very sad i say pointing to a monkey eating.

Freya: asl. Yes because they don't know any better.  

Y/N: Well don't let that bog you down from having a good time alright?

Freya: asl. ok i wont. Can we get some more of that... ice cream?

Y/N: well there is some thing here like ice cream but its a tad bit different if you want to try it.

Freya: asl. Ill try it. What is it called?

Y/N: Just you wait I say smiling. Hey every one lets go get some snow cones, im buying. I see ash stop and look around for a snow cone cart. She sees one and leads us to it. She waits for me to get there with Freya like a child waiting for her parent.

Ash: I look at Lucifer and say. Can I have the cotton candy please?

Y/N: Why are you telling my i say smiling. She turns around and asks the lady serving them. Every one then orders theirs and the only one left to order are me and Freya. I'll take a pina colada and she'll take a blue raspberry. The lady hands us ours and Freya walks off a little ways licking it hesitantly after seeing every one else doing it. I pull out a hundred dollars and hand it to the lady. I hear her ask If you wouldn't mind me asking what happened to your eye. That's one nasty looking scar. Oh this I say touching it. We are all military and were taking some time off and well lets just say it was a bad day when i received this I say chuckling. Any ways thanks for this I say and walk off and join the others. How do you like it Freya? She just smiles at me because she can't use sign language.

Short time skip

Y/N: We leave the zoo and get back in the cars. I lead the way to the beach with Freya and Ares in my car and every one else in the other. We arrive at the beach. Its lightly crowded. A surprise because it is a nice and sunny say out. Ash pulls up and gets out and says to me.

Ash: this is a pleasant surprise. Theres like no one here.

Y/N: Ya it is. Hey Ash can you help Freya out with her bathing suit and everything?

Ash: Sure i can do that.

Y/N: I see Ash go and grab Freya gently by the arm and pull her to the changing rooms and we all follow.

short time skip

Y/N: We all get out of the changing rooms and I see every one with towels and i immediately think bugger I forgot to pack one. Oh well I guess Ill just have to deal with it. We all head down the the water and get a nice spot and set up our towels and stuff. Ares and I take off our shirts and saddles and start walking towards the ocean. As we walk down to the ocean I see chicks heads turn our way staring at us

Ares: This is kinda creepy. Why are they staring at us?

Y/N: Well because we're quite good looking i say with a smile on my face. You have kept in surprisingly good shape while being captive. He nods and i go on. The girls stare because they like what they see and the same is true for guys I say pointing to a group of guys staring at the girls running to catch up with us. They catch up with us but Ash keeps on running.