Chapter 5 - powers

Y/N: it's time to go get my friends. Before I set out I give my brother the permanent ability to read asl. I hear a short alarm blare and see the mansion go into lockdown. On the outside a thick layer of metal rises from the ground and covers the house. Stay back I tell to Freya and Ares. I remember designing this for them. It was a challenge to see if I could stop a attack on the mansion. Though it seams they upgraded it a tad bit. I walk up to the front door and turn on a fire power. I growl under my breath as I melt a hole big enough for a person to fit through. My thoughts are clouded and unclear from Issing my powers. Death, pain, slaughter. Words like these float around my head as the urge to kill intensifies. They will regret harming my friends and my blood. I step through the hole and quickly turn off that power. My head clears up a little bit but is still clouded. I turn on my power to locate people and find my father and mother in the panic room with my team.  No friends. I walk calmly to the panic room and find the hidden entrance and walk through it. I hear my father yell out.

Father: stop right there boy! I've got a energy lance to this one's throat. Come out nice and slow so we can see you.

Y/N: ok father I say through gritted teeth. I walk closer slowly and see a energy lance to hibana's throat. I see mother putting on a similar glove to the one father is using to hold the lance. That must be where they are getting the powers from. I see ash and IQ in a cage behind them. How did you manage to harness the powers of my siblings?

Father: it is none of your concerns boy just know that it's going to be the last thing you see before you end up just like them.

Mother: if you posses powers son what powers do you have? Tell us and we won't have to test on you for them.

Y/N: I walk forward a little bit and turn on a power. Mother I will tell you but only once. I use the power to make the gloves holding power explode and hibana stumble away from my father. I walk forward with a sinister smile on my face. You see I am more powerful than both of them combined. To answer your question I have all of them. I free the girls using a different one and teleport them over here. Run to the car and don't stop. You will find my mute sister and my brother.

Ash: a-are you o-ok?

IQ: h-h-how can we help?

Hibana: you have superpowers?

Y/N: I said go to to The CAR! I growl at them. I see them look at me in fear. I'm sorry. The more I use my powers the more it makes me want to do horrible things. They make me want to kill and I become more rash and harsh. You should go before I snap again. I see them run to the front door.

Hibana: I turn back and look at him. Good luck Lucifer I whisper as I see him walk towards his parents.

Ash: we all stumble out side and see two people presumably his siblings. One comforting the other who is sitting on the ground with a worried look in her eyes. I walk over to them and see them look up and the brother turn a power on and make a green energy shield blocking us from them. Hey I'm Ash and this is IQ and Hibana. We're Lucifer's friends. We were sent out here by him. Could you lower the shield please?

Freya: i sign in asl. it's ok brother there telling the truth I can read there minds.

Ares: are you sure sister? Wait when could i understand Asl? It must have been Lucifer. I see her sign yes and lower the shield. I'm sorry about that. I am Ares and this is Freya. We're Lucifer's siblings.

IQ: what powers do you have? Lucifer said he has all of them so are you the same?

Ares: I turn to Freya and look at her.