Chapter 4 - family

Alibi: we're going to the mall.

Y/N: ok. But umm how are we going to get there?

Alibi: we'll get a ride from like a uber to get there unless you have a ride or something. Do you got a ride?

Y/N: no, well yes, well kind of. I see her look at me and raise an eyebrow. Well I have a bunch of different rides but not here. There back at home and a bunch of other places.

Alibi: makes sense I suppose. I never really thought about it honestly. Our past I mean I say quickly as he gives me a confused look.  Most of us left all we had behind and live of the grid now. Only a few people know that we exist and less of them know what  team rainbow is and what we do. To the world we are dead and just ghosts in the wind.

Y/N: I'm sorry to hear that I say patting her on the back.

Alibi: don't be i say as i call a uber our side the base to pick us up. I called a uber and he should be hear in 10. He's picking us up out side of the base. We head out of my room and out of the base to were were getting picked up. So you got any one that cares about you? Wife, sibling, or something of the sorts?

Y/N: it depends how you see it. I guess my parents and that's about it.

Alibi: only Child?

Y/N: I... I do not know for sure. When I was little my mother had another child. He was named ares and I played and cared for him the best I could, but then some thing happened. He got sick or so they say.

Alibi: Sick? Says who?

Y/N: my parents. He was healthy and extremely smart for his age. One day I got back from daycare and he was just gone. I don't know what happened so I asked them. They said he got really sick super fast. They said they brought him to the hospital and he died there. I think to my self they probably found out he has powers like me. I wish I could have saved him I think and clench my fist.

Alibi: im so sorry. Are you ok?

Y/N: ya I am I just need a minute.

Alibi: alright I say and wait a minute or two. What about your parents? Do they like that you joined the army.

Y/N: *chuckle* no they were not. My whole life I was told to be a scientist like them and change the world. They told me a lot of things, a lot of lies mostly. So when I said I joined the army they were shocked and tried endlessly to change my mind. I tried to get as far away from them and there lies as I could. I hear a car pull up so I look up and see the uber pull up. We get into the uber and start the ride to the mall.

Alibi: once we get into the uber I place my hand over Lucifers. I'm sorry about every thing. It sounded rough for you.

Y/N: for some it may seam rough but for me it was just normal and all I knew. And it's fine I'm past it. So at least have fun while we're there I say smiling.

Alibi: i mean if your sure your alright I smile back at him.

Time skip to the end of his service at her room
(I don't have the patience to write out all the little details sorry)

Alibi: alright Lucifer well you 24 hours of service is up and your free to go. And if you ever need some one to talk to about your past or anything I'm here I say as I pat him on the back. You can stay here I say as I walk behind him and rub his shoulders. You don't have to leave.

Y/N: sorry I have some work to do Alibi I say as I slip out of her grasp. Maybe some other time I smile at her.

Alibi: alright then I'll see you later.