Familiar

I changed the song a little to fit y/n's situation instead of Steven's :)

e/c: eye color

Y/N'S POV

I paced the strange, purple room in a panic. I didn't have any way of telling time due to me leaving my phone in my pocket before changing into Steven's pajamas back home. I would just use the sun to help me tell time, but there is no sun. I've come to realize that the stars and plants I see from Earth at night we're completely different front he ones I was seeing now. I'm guessing that strange place Steven and I were in was in a ship.

It felt like hours, but for all I know it could've been a day. I didn't even have anything to entertain myself with. Not that I could do much with my condition right now. I was still really sore and now I was extremely hungry, seeing as I hadn't eaten for... UGH! I don't even know how long because I can't tell time!

"I JUST WANT A CLOCK!" I screamed at nobody. I let out a loud groan and slid against the wall until I was sitting against it. I was playing with the edge of my new clothes when something weird happened. Someone was talking, but I didn't see anyone around. I shrugged it off, thinking I was probably just going insane. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised.

My stomach let out a loud scream and I rubbed it to try and got rid of the cramping feeling, but I didn't go away. I decided to keep walking around. That helped a little before. I stood up and began pacing again. "This is probably a death trap. They're probably watching me through some sort of camera to see if I starve to death, or get so tired of waiting that I jump off the balcony." I contemplated that last option, but decided against it. It would ruing my new outfit! Also, I still had hope that I would see Steven again.

I turned around and started pacing in the direction I had just come from, but something was different. There was a clock above the wall that I was just leaning against. I looked around to try and find a camera they might have hidden, but found nothing. The clock read "3:00" AM or PM, I had no clue.

I rolled my eyes at my own stupidity and started pacing again. I was trying to figure out where exactly I was and who all these gems were. The Purple Pearl, The Blue Pearl, The Diamonds. That's when I remembered what Purple Pearl had said to me. "Oh My Diamond, you've always been so indecisive." What does that even mean? Why did she call me a diamond? And why did she act like she's known me my whole life when i've only just met her.

A sharp pain went through my head, making me groan. "Ugh I need to lay down." I found a spot on the cold, hard floor and tried to get as comfortable as possible. Just as I started to close my eyes, the floor moved. My eyes shot open in surprise. The floor was now soft and squishy. I looked down and saw that I was now laying on a purple, king sized bed. "Huh?" I stood up and examined the new bed that literally came out of nowhere.

I kneeled down and peeked under the huge new bed and to my surprise, I found a bunch of little... pebbles? They had little faces, little arms and legs, and they seemed to be all different shapes and sizes. I only caught a glimpse before they scurried into a little doorway in the floor that blended right in as soon as they closed it. I crawled under the bed and tried to find the little door they had come from.

I hesitate before knocking softly on the little door. Almost instantly, a little pebble person popped their head out and starred up at me in amazement. "Umm... hello! My name is-" The little pebble interrupted me and squeaked "Purple!"