--- 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖

☾ ☼ ☽

"𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅 '𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 ...

'𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖾𝗌
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆"
-𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹
𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵

☾ ☼ ☽

ALICE MULLER stepped out of the front seat of her father's SUV as her little sister, Cora, got out the back to set foot on the sidewalk of East High.

"Have a great first day, sweethearts," Joseph Muller called from the driver's seat, "Cora, if you need any help ask Alice and Alice, for god sakes, don't get a detention on the first day. Just help your sister and stay out of trouble."

"No problem, dad. She's in good hands," She waved goodbye as the car drove out of the parking lot. She turned towards her excited sister, "Scram, freshman."

The smile that was once on Cora's face dropped, "What? I thought you were going to help me?"

"I am. Rule one: The world sucks. Get over it." With that, Alice left her younger sister to fight with the wolves, a.k.a. high school students, as she searched the crowd for her best friends.

"Yo, Mop-Head, Carrot-Top!" She called out to her friends as they skated in. Big Red and Ricky Bowen. They been friends since they were in the second grade when Alice slapped another kid who was picking on Big Red and Ricky let her used his crayons as a thank you for helping his friend. Yes, she stole the crayons, but Ricky knew better than to say anything.

"S'up, Wonderland," Ricky greeted, earning an eye roll from the girl as she was pulled into a side hug by Big Red.

"Hey, Ally," Big Red said as he pulled away from the girl, "How was your summer?"

"Same as yours, dingbat, since we hung out for the most part."

"Guys, focus," Ricky said as he started his march towards school, "Today's the day. It's happening."

"Hell yeah," Big Red exclaimed, "Junior year, baby. Might grow a mustache. Might do a lot of things."

"Wrap it before you tap it, son," Alice chuckled as Big Red playfully pushed her.