--- 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕟

☾ ☼ ☽

"𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"- 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗼 𝗯𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻...

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"
- 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗼 𝗯𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿

☾ ☼ ☽

that summer night...

Warning 18+ aka it's a spicy boi

"I need you," was all it took for Alice to sneak out of her house around midnight in order crawl through the Ricky's bedroom window. The mentioned boy was already sitting by his window sill, his leg bouncing a mile a minute. He jumped at the first sign of his best friend coming through his window, grabbing her arm and helping her inside.

"Did your dad catch you?" was the first thing he asked.

"No," She replied as she adjusted her shirt that rode up during her climb, "He ate his weight in pizza and beer. He's out cold."

"And Cora?"

"That kid would do anything for ten bucks and a pack of skittles." Alice flopped down onto his bed, "So what's the big emergency?"

Ricky didn't say anything, only pulling out his phone and quickly handing it to her. Alice took it, not before giving her friend an odd look, as she looked at the screen before her.

"Why are you showing me Nini's Instagram?"

"Look at her recent." She did what she was told and clicked on the newest video on the girl's feed. "Happy almost-one-year anniversary, baby. I-I wrote this for you."

Nini continued the video with a song, images and video of her and Ricky playing throughout. After the video was over she handed the boy back his phone. "And you showed me this tooth rotting piece of fluff because...?"

"Nini told me she loved me."

"Yeah, I heard that. Now, tell me why you're here with me and not with Nini and your tongue down her throat."

"Because I didn't say it back."

"Well, what did you say?"

"I-I kind of said that we take a pause."

"So your sweet little girlfriend confessed her love to you in a meaningful and heartfelt way and your response was getting the fuck out?"