--- 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠

𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗅𝗒?𝖠 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗒𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗒, 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝖾𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇�...

𝖠 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗒𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗒, 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝖾
𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒
𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗅𝗒
- 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆
𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗰 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻

☾  ☼  ☽

"Dude, are you seeing this?" Big Red asked as the trio watched from afar, Nini and her new boyfriend canoodling in the cafeteria.

"I'm seein' it, I'm hearin' it, I'm hatin' it," Ricky declared.

"I can't believe it. She's dating EJ Caswell."

"Yes. I have eyes."

"Co-captain of the water polo team," Big Red stole one of Ricky's fries, "Senior class treasurer."

"That's correct."

"What are the odds that the guy she hooks up with at camp goes to East High?"

"Apparently, the odds are exceptionally good."

"I'm sorry, dude. What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. No offense, but the one person I go to for advice is currently on her honeymoon in the cafeteria."

"Wow, thanks," Alice scoffed.

"Well, no offense, Ally, but you can be kind of critical."

"It's called being brutally honest."

"Fine. What does the oh-so wise Alice Muller have for me?"

"You want it from a friend's point-of-view or girl's?"

"Aren't you a girl?" Big Red asked.

"Last time I checked, but the girl's point-of-view is from more of an unbiased opinion than one that protects your feelings."

"Give me the latter," Ricky told her.

"Coming from Nini's side of things, I hate to say that you did mess up."

"Wait, what? You told me last week what I did was justified."

"Because you told me why you didn't say it. Nini doesn't know it. All she knows is that she told her boyfriend she loves him and he broke up with her."