Chapter 2 - A New Home

"Mom? Dad?" A little boy asked as he walked into their room. They didn't move. The boy sighed and walked over, and shook his mother. She grunted and opened her eyes. 

"Tony? You OK Sweetie?" She asks her son and sits up. Her husband, hears that and opens his eyes. 

"Whats going on?" He asks and yawns. 

"Theirs something entering our atmosphere." Tony said. She looks at Tony, then her husband.  

"Howard?" She asks. He sighs and looks at the time. 

"Three am. Why... I have this Maria. Tony, come here my boy." Howard says. Tony walks over to him. 

"Buddy, if something enter our atmosphere, I..." Howard stops as his phone rings. He looks at Maria but answers his phone.

"Hello...What...What is...is what...What! Maria, grab Tony now!" Howard yell, dropping his phone. Maria grabs tony and follows Howard. They run out of the house. Once out, they cover their eyes from the light above them but it wasn't the sun or even from helicopters, it was fire. 

"Howard whats happening?" Maria screams. 

"What ever Tony saw is..." But she never heard him as an explosion happened. The impact shot them forward but Maria rolled, landing on her back so not to hurt Tony. They then sat up, looking at their now destroyed house. 

"Howard?" Maria asked. Howard stood and walked to the house. Fire was around them, but it was cold and the first snow was meant to hit in a few hours so the fire couldn't spread much. As he walks up, he saw a rocket. 

"What in the world?" Howard asked. 

"It's a rocket, but not from here." Tony said. Howard looked and saw Tony and Maria next to him. 

"Stay back." Howard said and Maria shook her head. Howard sighed but looked back at the rocket. He saw a flashing blue light. He reached and pressed it, seeing it was a button. A door open and They all heard the crying of a baby. Maria moved, putting Tony down and looked. She then gasped, reaching in and pulled out a Blue skinned baby girl. She looked at Howard.

"A baby?" She asked as she rocked it. Howard saw her light up and turned, seeing cars driving up. He walked over, seeing the army. Tony walked over and looked. The body stopped crying and was looking at Maria. 

"Whats is it?" Tony asked. Maria smiled.

"You new sister Tony. Meet Niki Stark." Maria said. Tony smiled.