Chapter 10 - The attack.

"Battle stations! He will not take my daughter!" Eelk yells and frost giants started to run out. 

"Loki, take Mia to my hidden chambers and keep her safe." Eelk yells, pushing a button under the table and a door opens in a wall. He then runs out with a spear to fight. Loki takes my hand, but Tony stops him. 

"I will take her. see if you can stop Thanos." Tony says. Loki nods and looks at me. 

"I will return love." He says and runs. I blush. 

"Love?" I ask but Tony pulls me.

"Not now Niki!" Tony say and pulls me into the wall. 

"Stay here, I will see if I can lead them off your trail." Tony says and hugs me tight. I hug him back, just as tight.

"I love you blu." He says. 

"I love you Ton-Ton." I say. He then pulls away and runs off, pushing the button again. The door closes and I'm left in complete darkness. I was scared but i felt around. I then felt a handle. I turned it and the light of a candle flooded the room. I walked in, closing the door and I saw a small room with a bed and a dresser and a small candle made of Ice. the glowing was from the ice. I walked over and sat on the bed. 

"But I want to fight." I whisper and sigh. The silence was loud but i then heard a loud bang that made me jump. I stood and i heard the door open and i saw a man walk in. he was huge and purple. 

"You must be Mia. Or is it Niki now?" He asks. I didn't say anything but grabbed my bow, putting an arrow on it and fired it at his head. 

He caught it.

"Nice try." He says and walks over to me. He then grabbed me by my arm and threw me out the door. I let out a scream as I landed and heard a crack and felt intense pain in my leg.

"Niki!" I heard and looked. I saw Everyone tied up and being pushed into a room. the one that called to me was Tony. 

"Tony!" I screamed but someone made me stand. I looked and saw Loki.

"L-Loki?" I asked. He didn't say anything and looked at Thanos. 

"Her leg is broken. She won't because to escape." Loki says. Thanos nods.

"I leave her with you for now. Come." Thanos says. Loki the started to drag us. 

"What about them?" Loki asks and points behind him as he walks. 

"My soldiers will kill them." Thanos says as we get on his ship. My eyes go wide as tears form.

"No! Please no!" I scream and struggle but stop and let out more tears as my leg stings. Thanos laughs and closes the door. 

"Take her to be healed Loki." Thanos says and Loki drags me with him. Once in a room, he places me on the bed and i punch him.

"You bastard! You killed my brother and betrayed us!" I scream. Loki then grabs my hands to stop me from hitting him.

"They are alive." Loki says. I look at him.

"We had to trick Thanos so we made a plan." Loki says, letting my hands so and he lets my hands go. He then moves and starts to wrap my leg. I flinch in pain.

"I'm sorry. It was the only way to keep you safe." He says and finishes. I nod and Loki stands. 

"I'm finished Thanos." Loki says. Thanos then walks in.

"Good. Now to see how I can remove the stone from her." Thanos says. I back up a bit in fear.