Chapter 7 - Past

I watched as the ship closed and we take off. 

"How long is the flight?" I asked. Tony looked at the computer.

"About Ten years." Tony said. My mouth dropped but then Tony started to laugh.

"Blu, I'm messing with you. With this ship, the speed it can go and the clearest path, it will be about five hours." Tony said. I smiled but walked up and punched his shoulder.

"OW. Hey!" Tony yells but smiles and continues to look at the computer. 

"You know, I can show you my ship, if you want?" I heard Loki says and turn, looking at him.

"I wouldn't be a bother, would I?" I ask. Loki smiles.

"Not at all." Loki says and holds his arm out. I blush and take it. I then walk with him as he explains things to me. 

"And though this door is the control panel again and next to that is my living quarters." Loki says and looks at me. 

"That's my whole ship." Loki says. I smile, but then frown.

"Loki, have you been to Jotunheim?" I ask. Loki nods.

"Tell me about it. Please?" I ask. Loki sighs but nods and walks over, opening the door to his room.

"Come in and sit." Loki says. I nod and walk in, sitting on a chair. Loki leaves the door open and walks over, sitting on the bed. 

"It's cold. Winters year round but I have only been there once." Loki says. 

"Why did you go there?" I ask but then thought it was stupid to ask. Loki smiles.

"Same as you. I wanted to see my home world. I met my father. He was from the capital, Jotun. he was the leader of our people." Loki says. 

"Was?" I ask. Loki nods.

"I killed him. He wanted to start a war and have me kill my father, my adopted father. I refused. He then said something strange to me." Loki said and stopped talking. I could see he was thinking as he closed his eyes.

"Now I know why Eira sent your betrothed away. Eira was pathetic, like you." Loki said. He then opened his eyes. 

"I never knew what he meant but...a betrothed means, wife, correct?" Loki asked. I gave a nod.

"Yeah. who is Eira?" I ask. It sounded so familiar. Loki shrugged. 

"I'm not sure. I'm sorry Niki." Loki says. I smile and shake my head.

"It's OK." I say. Loki and I both smile but we then hear the clearing of a throat. We both look and see Thor.

"We draw close." Thor says. We nod and stand, following him.

"I'm sorry brother, I was unaware of the time passing." Loki says. Thor smiles.

"Do not feel sad brother. Tony and I had it covered." Thor said.

"Covered?" Loki asked. Thor shrugged.

"I do not know. Tony used it." Thor said. I couldn't help but giggle.