Part 216

Julie's POV

"I don't want you taking too long, I want you here for Christmas dinner" Mam says, I rolled my eyes prepared to leave the kitchen until she pulled me back into her arms - giving me a kiss against my cheek

"I'm serious Jules" Her voice is sterner, lacing with worry - she's had me by her side all Christmas morning. Even whilst opening up her gifts, she had me sit on her lap - I really wanted to leave to see Libby and give her the presents I had got her. She was making it difficult, there was a blizzard outside and I knew she was distressed.

"Okay Mam, I promise I'll be back" I whine, unclasping her arms from around me

"Drive safe" She kisses me one last time, finally allowing me to leave the house - it was freezing outside. The snow showering down on the streets of London. No more Bentley for me, it was Mum's Range Rover until winter was over - as I get into the truck I see Mam looking at me through the floor length windows.

I give a wave and blow her a kiss hoping it'll calm her nerves - she was such a worrier. I drive with care through the streets, my line of vision unclear with the snow storming it's way through our Christmas morning - London was covered in a blanket of snow making the neighborhoods peacefully quiet.

It was something about the winter snow that always made everything more serene. Not a sound to be heard but the wheels of my truck crunching through the thick snow - I was cautious all while driving. I knew it was dangerous to drive during this snowfall, but I wanted to see Libby - I was stubborn and I always got my way. I park the truck outside of her house, and grab the wrapped presents - balancing them in my arms as I made my way up the steep front steps.

I knock waiting for someone to answer the door - I was shaking from the cold winds blowing my hair everywhere. The door is swung open and to my relief Libby is the one to open it - I wasn't in the mood for her Aunt and Uncles snarky comments. She hurriedly pulls me into her - presents falling to the ground.

Her arms wrapping around my neck -lips press against my cold mouth; warming me up instantly. We're stood in the front entrance of her house - making out furiously, her hands racking through my hair. No words being exchanged - the only thing being exchanged was our saliva mixing together; our warm tongues going into their natural rhythm.

"Hi" She breathes, placing one last lingering kiss before pulling away all together

"Presents!" She screeches, picking up the scattered gifts off the ground - I was still in a haze after that powerful kiss.

"Come on, we'll open them in my room, I already have yours on my bed" She babbles excitedly, dragging me through the front room and straight up the stairs - ignoring the scowling looks from her family members. Her bedroom door slams shut and she locks it straightaway - obviously not wanting to be disturbed by anyone.

"You're offly quiet, you okay? If there's something going on you should tell me! I'm quite the advice giver... Or so I've been told" She giggles, sitting me down on her bed - I was in awe of her. She had minimal makeup on, her hair tied up into a messy bun - the odd strand of hair falling around her gorgeous face. She was still in her Christmas jammies - how could someone look so sexy, yet so fcking adorable all at once?

"You're happy" I smile, watching her fuss around the room - collecting all the presents she would be giving me

"Well, I'll be completely honest with you and say I was in a sh*t mood until you got here... Sh*t! Baby can you grab that one up there?" She asks, pointing to the present hidden away on the top shelf of her bookstand. I oblige her request, standing on my tiptoes and grabbing the carefully wrapped present