Part 230

Author's POV

She's fuming with anger - but she's still aware of her surroundings. She's breaking speed limits and she doesn't care if she gets pulled over - she's speeding through the streets, driving herself to her daughter's school. A full scowl is plastered across her face - she's furious, invisible smoke is steaming out of her nostrils and ears - teeth gritting together, as she hisses curse words at her wife.

"Fcking b*tch!" She's trying not to let it affect her - but too late. Kimberley knew how to push her buttons, and she was pushing them alright. It was something about Kimberley that always affected Cheryl, anything and everything she did - from the smallest to the biggest things.

She's trying to calm herself down - she doesn't want to take her anger out on Julie. She gets even angrier when she pulls up to school and sees her daughter in a row.

The groups of students surround Julie and Linda - Julie doesn't want to fight, but the kids have decided to target her after the school hours were over. Screaming and shouting hurtful words at her - she was going to walk away, that is until Linda said the wrong thing - sending Julie into an angry animal.

"YOUR MUM'S A FILTHY DYKE AND SHE RAISED A FILTHY DYKE!!" She shouts - Julie's head snaps back around, anger in her eyes - teeth clenching together

"Are you talking about my Mum?" She growls, she scrunches her fists and doesn't think twice before punching her straight in the face - sending her flying to the ground. Cheryl watches from the car - silenty cheering her daughter on. The second she sees Julie jumping on top of the girl and throwing more punches she hurriedly gets out of her car - pulling her daughter off the bloody-faced teen

"I'M GOING TO FCKING KILL YOU!!" Julie screams, kicking and throwing punches at nothing but air - her temper resembled Cheryl's and once it was off she couldn't control it. Officer Dicmate along with teachers run out to the chaos - breaking up the crowd.

"I don't know what kind of fcking school you run! GET THIS SH*T UNDERCONTROL!" Cheryl shouts at him - her daughter still trying to fight out of her tight grip

"LET ME GO!" Cheryl grips her daughter tighter - she wasn't going to let her loose, she'd probably kill someone.

"Mrs. Tweedy-Walsh! Your daughter started the fight!" Dicmate narrows his eyes at a angry Julie

"SHE FCKING CALLED MY PARENTS... FCKING B*TCH! YOU FCKING B*TCH!" She couldn't even repeat the words - they choked up, and she wasn't going to allow herself to cry in front of a bloody Linda.

Cheryl grabs her daughter's things all whilst holding her against her - and taking her to the car. She wasn't going to allow Dicmate to have another word in - she knew her daughter didn't start this fight.

"Get in!" She forces her daughter into the front seat - buckling her in roughly. Julie was grasping the sides of her leather seat - she looked like a mad woman. She was shaking, and had the urge to kill Linda with her hands.

She could take everything - but when they sh*t talked her parents, she couldn't handle it. Cheryl hurriedly runs over to the driver side and starts the car - screeching the wheels out of the parking lot

"Speak! I want to hear what happened!" Cheryl's foul mood isn't a good idea when Julie was like this - she would say things she would regret and it would both cause them to lash out with words.

"I don't want to talk!" Her nails have dug holes into the leather interior - she needed to grasp the sense of sanity.

"You're going to fcking talk! And you're going to fcking talk right fcking now!!" Cheryl shouts - Julie's nostrils flair, her eyes narrowing together as she hisses at her Mam