Part 249

Author's POV

Julie doesn't know where she fits - she's just here. She sits on the sofa not really sure what do to with her self - she can sense her parents ready to pop. Nobody has spoken a single word - they all occupy themselves with something, Kimberley cooing at baby Isabella, and Cheryl engrossed in the television. Every so often Cheryl and Kimberley make eye contact and give each other that look - the look saying 'we need to talk'

"Give us Bella" Cheryl says bluntly, she takes her baby from her wife cuddling her for a few seconds before handing her to Julie

"I just need to talk to your Mum" She explains, she kisses Julie on the head and grabs her wife's hand - dragging her wordlessly to the studio. Sound proof and no voice will be heard outside of these four walls.

"Oh so now you want to talk!?" Kimberley was fuming, and she was finally going to let it release - she couldn't take the inner battle she was having with herself. She needed to take it out of Cheryl.

"You go make fcking decisions without me! Did I not tell you she is not allowed home yet!!" She's shouting and she knows no one can hear them - she's taking this opportunity to blow everything out. She is raging with fire.

"She's me daughter to you know! I can fcking tell her to COME HOME!" Cheryl growls in Kimberley's face - it was one thing she really hated when her wife did. She hated when Cheryl screamed and shouted in her face - it only enrages her even more.

"Don't fcking shout in my face Cheryl! DON'T!" She gives her wife a shove on the shoulder - she felt the need to hit or throw something. She would never put her hands on Cheryl, but right now she was giving her a reason to.

"You don't have the fcking playbook in hand! I fcking do!" Cheryl grits her teeth, she's trying to contain her anger - she doesn't want to go off on her Kimberley. She can't control it - once she gets going she can't stop.

"We're in a fcking marriage Cheryl! THERE IS NO FCKING PLAYBOOK!" Kimberley screams, she was sick and tired of Cheryl's antics

"Sometimes you can be really fcking stupid!" Kimberley hisses

"Don't call us stupid!" Kimberley knew how much that word angered Cheryl - she didn't like anyone calling her stupid or dumb; it always reminded her of Ashley.

"You're selfis-" Cheryl cuts off Kimberley with a kiss, she doesn't want to fight - she doesn't want to argue over something that's already been done. Kimberley pushes her wife off of her

"No! You cant fcking kiss me to try and make it better!" She can see the hurt in her wife's eyes

"Don't call us stupid!" Cheryl repeats, she licks her lips savoring the taste of Kimberley's sweet saliva.

"Well then stop act-" She gets caught off again, Cheryl is lunging herself at her wife - she hasn't had her lips in what felt like forever, and the way Kimberley was fuming was making her body throb.

"I said no Che-" She's not giving up without a fight - she's forcing Kimberley to take it. For a second or two she's trying to fight her off - but she soon finds herself kissing her back. It was aggressive and rough - it was heated, their anger being transferred into this single, tongue swirling, and sloppy kiss.

Kimberley bends down and picks Cheryl up - her legs wrapping around Kimberley's toned waist. She's slamming her back around the studio room, equipment and guitars collapsing onto the floor. She places her onto the desk and begins to tear off her blouse; she can't keep her lips off her. She's biting and sucking down on Cheryl's bottom lip - she was going to show her who held dominance in this relationship.