Background Information

(Y/n) is originally from America but had transferred to Japan during her second year in high school. She was transferred to U.A High School due to her incredible quirk ability and her grades. She got to know the other students in her class and made a couple of friends.
Over the next two years, she trained her quirk and created her own special moves.

Smoke Bomb: She can produce a mass amount of vapor in an instant but has to rely on someone to use the vapor as a stealth weapon while she recovers from the move.

Cloud Capture: This move allows her to capture a civilian in a cloud of her vapor, which the civilian can still breathe. It also can get the civilian to safety through floating and carrying them away.

Overheat: With enough hot air, she can produce a high temperature vapor that could ultimately burn a villain. Of course, she'd need to be at a very high temp herself along with things around her. If she were to preform this move, she'd have to be near a fire quirk user and during the summer. So overall, handy but not very convenient...

She also has special moves that involve other heroes.

Gasoline: Surprisingly, she has one with the infamous Bakugou. When around Bakugou, she can absorb some of the nitroglycerin from his sweat and use it in her vapor. When she does this, her vapor has nitroglycerin that Bakugou can set to start a chain reaction of explosions following the vapor.

Acidic Vaporization: This one sounds like it could kill someone. Which is true, it becomes a weapon that Mina and you create together using her acid and (Y/n)'s vapor. If Mina touches her vapor with her acid, it becomes almost like poison. Although, (Y/n) normally can't do this a lot because having to create that vapor constantly could poison her, so she avoids Acidic Vaporization as much as possible.

Hero Work:
(Y/n)'s best friend, (B/F/N), created a Hero Agency in Japan while she was staying for about two years. S/He created the agency in hopes your would join when (Y/n) officially became a hero, and of course she did. After her/his two years in Japan were up, s/he moved back to America and gave (Y/n) full charge at the Agency. But, of course, s/he still gets some of the pay.
Aside from that, the Agency is called Komplizen, which means Partners In Crime in German, die to (B/F/N)'s German heritage.

(Y/n) hasn't changed the name, and she vows won't.
Anyway, heroes come constantly to her agency in hopes of being her sidekick. Sadly though, (Y/n) hasn't made any of them her sidekick.
Students from UA also come to her agency, as Heroes in training, and some are just fans of hers. Which she find adorable but helps them with their quirks anyway.
Overall, (Y/n) has only four people in her Agency.
A hero named Vision.
One of your friends from UA, Froppy.
Lastly, the hero Red Riot, which is another one of your companions from UA.
Froppy is ranked as the number six hero while Red Riot is ranked number seven, tied with Tetsutetsu.

Nowadays, work is slow and not much is going on. (Y/n) likes to keep up with old friends and see how their doing, which leads her to meeting up with Katsuki Bakugou, or Ground Zero.

-END-