{Infiltration Part 1}

~ In Kyoka's Hideout ~

"Jiro?! You're the hacker Katsuki was talking to?!" Eijiro exclaims.

"That's me." Kyoka says, patting her head with a towel. "Don't mind the mess, Kaminari and Sero were here yesterday."

Kyoka proceeds to pick up empty soda and beer cans from her floor and toss them into a recycling bin. "Alright, so where's this phone?"

"Here, Kero." Froppy hands Kyoka the phone and she looks it over briefly.

"Oh this will be easy to crack." She tosses the phone up into the air and it lands back into her palm. She takes a moment to look at each one of them thoroughly.

"Damn Kirishima, you grew out your hair." She comments.

"Yeah.." Kirishima laughs slightly.

"Enough of this, I need you to trace those calls off that phone." Katsuki speaks up. Kyoka flinches and nods.

Katsuki and the other two sit down on the sofa, waiting for Kyoka to return. When she does, she's carrying a laptop and a cord. She sets them down on the table and seats herself also on the sectional sofa with the other three. Kyoka connects the phone to her computer and powers it up.

"There we go." She clicks on the link to the phone and begins trying to find the data Katsuki asked for. She pulls up multiple calls and text messages, some of which are from an unknown contact. "These have to be what you're looking for. I mean, even the messages are weird... it's just dots and lines..."

Katsuki skims over the messages himself.

Unknown- .. - / .... .- ... / -... . . -. / .- -. -. --- ..- -. -.-. . -.. .-.-.- / ... .... . / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / -... . / .-.. . .- ...- .. -. --. / ... --- --- -. .-.-.- / -.-. .- - -.-. .... / .... . .-. .-.-.-

"It's Morse Code." Katsuki says. Kyoka nods and begins to translate it using her computer. Eventually, she translates the whole message.

"It says, It has been announced. She should be leaving soon. Catch her." Kyoka reads. "Catch her, that must mean Cloud Nine."

"Translate that one." Eijiro points to another line. A day after the last one was sent.

Unknown- .... . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / - .... . .-. . .-.-.- / -.- .. .-.. .-.. / .... .. -- .-.-.-

"Um.. He will be there. Kill him..." Kyoka looks up at the others and Eijiro glances at Katsuki. "Wait what happened before you guys got here?"

"We went to Vision's apartment after tracking (Y/n)'s location through her phone and turns out he was working in disguise at our agency. When we got there, we interrogated him and Bakugou grabbed him. When he did, Vision shot him, right in the shoulder. Froppy got his phone and that's when we decided to come see you." Eijiro explains.

"Bakugou got SHOT?!" Kyoka exclaims.

"Yeah. Now would you do what I asked you to?" Katsuki repeats himself.

"Geez, why are you so crazy about me getting this done?" Kyoka rolls her eyes.

"Because if you don't fucking find where these calls were coming from, I could lose my girlfriend! Don't you get that?!" Katsuki shouts. Kyoka shuts her mouth and looks down at her hands.

"Okay. Sorry.. I'll find where they were coming from." She begins typing and various numbers pop up on the screen. Katsuki watches her as she works and moments later, she pushes the laptop in his direction.

"There. That's where the calls were coming from." Katsuki takes a picture of her computer and stands up.

"Go get dressed." He says.