{The End Of The World?}

-Kirishima & Bakugou-

Kirishima leaves (Y/n)'s office and walks down the hall to see Katsuki lounging on the couch.

"Hey Baku-bro, did you say anything to (Y/n) about being weak yesterday?" Kirishima asks. He knew if someone were to have said anything to her, it would've been Katsuki.

"Yeah." Katsuki says, putting his head back so he could stare at the ceiling.

"Dude what the hell?! Do you have any idea how much that hurt her?" Kirishima explodes with rage.

"So what? It'll make her stronger." Katsuki looks at Kirishima.

"You don't know (Y/n) then. She had been told she was weak her whole life. Never to be a hero. She tried so hard to get to where she is at now, and she is so happy that she did. People looking up to her, being praised as hero... helps her Bakugou. And hearing that she was weak, from you nonetheless, took everything out of her. You need to apologize." Kirishima says and passes Bakugou.

The ash blonde scoffs and stands up, walking down the hall to (Y/n)'s office. His heart was pounding in his chest. Apologizing was not an easy thing for him to do. He stopped outside her office and thought for a moment.

Did I really hurt her that much?

His hand rose up and knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

Katsuki opened the door and walked in.

"Kats? Do you need something?" (Y/n) asked, clearly in a better mood after talking with Kirishima.

Katsuki started down slightly at the woman. She had to have been at least 5'6", about five inches shorter than Katsuki. Unknowingly he began to study her features. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, (s/t) skin, her plush lips.

"Kats?" He snapped out of his trance and turned away, a faint blush along his cheeks.

"I wanted to... apologize.." He turned back to see her eyes light up at his words.

"Apologize for what?" She teased.

"Calling you weak. Your are my leader and I should follow-"

(Y/n) cut him off, "Kats, look. You're the number two hero and I'm the number five hero. You're clearly stronger than me. So, I see that, as a way to improve. I mean, I heard it from you a lot back in high school, so really it's nothing new." (Y/n) lied through most of that. It hurt her a lot, but she wasn't sure why. Kirishima could've called her weak and she probably would've responded with an "f-off" but with Katsuki, it was different. She wanted to look strong in his eyes, almost like she was better than him even though she wasn't.

Then, it hit her. And damn did it hit her hard.

While staring up at Katsuki, she noticed a glint in his eyes that wasn't there before. The scar on his left cheek, the usual spike in his hair. Her hand moved on its own and she touched the scar on his cheek.

"What are you doing?" Katsuki asked, grabbing her arm.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. Anyway... I accept your apology." She put her hand down and intertwined her fingers. Katsuki huffed, amused.

Katsuki looked at the clock on the right side of the wall, and it read twelve thrity-two.

"What do you say we go get some lunch? I'll buy." Katsuki offered. (Y/n)'s jaw hit the floor.

"Katsuki Bakugo, offering to pay for lunch. Remotely asking to take me to get lunch. Is the world ending or this all a hallucination?" (Y/n) laughed, teasing the blonde.