{Injuries}

-The Burning Building-

"Sir? This is very dangerous, please come with me." (Y/n) beckons the male to follow her.
He sighs and shakes his head. The ceiling above the two starts to crack.

"The whole building it gonna fall.." (Y/n) mumbles.

"I appreciate the offer for help Miss Cloud Nine. But you're gonna need the help more than me." The man then vanished into thin air and the ceiling cracks entirely, causing the entire building to come crashing down.

"(Y/N)!" Izuku cries.

The dust distorts everyone's vision until it clears enough for them to see. Izuku and Bakugou rush to the building and begin digging through the rubble to find (Y/n).
Some of the debris shifts and a man rises from the pile of broke concrete.

"Glad she called me when she did otherwise I would've never made it in time."

"Kirishima!" Izuku gasps seeing the dust covered man appear. Kirishima reaches back into the rubble and pulls up (Y/n)'s limp body.
"Don't worry, she passed out from shock. She'll be fine aside from the burns she endured." Kirishima picks her up and cradles her in his arms.

"Oi, Shitty Hair. How'd you get to her so fast?" Katsuki asks.

"(Y/n) has everyone at the agency carry a device on their ear that when (Y/n) presses it, it immediately transports them to her location. Quite handy if you ask me." Kirishima steps over the rubble and walks to the street where there were paramedics treating the wounded civilians.

He hands (Y/n) off to one of the paramedics, "She has third degree burns on her back and arms, one on her face is second, everywhere else is just first degree. She is also bleeding from the head due to the impact of the building crashing down on top of her."
The paramedic carrying (Y/n) nods and sets her down on a stretcher, loading her into an ambulance.

"I can't believe that (Y/n) was that severely injured." Izuku says.

"She'll be fine. Our leader has been through worse." Kirishima says with a smile.

"Are you telling me you work for (Y/n)?" Katsuki chimes in.

"Yeah. I was gonna see if she would take you in as her sidekick, since your agency is pretty much ruined." Kirishima explains, crossing his arms over his bare chest.

"Me?! A sidekick!?" Katsuki shouts.

"Relax Baku-Bro. (Y/n) would never make you her sidekick." Kirishima laughs.

"Why not!?" Katsuki growls.

Kirishima sweatdrops, Dude, make up your mind. Do you want to be her sidekick or not..?

"Well, I think we should all go visit (Y/n) to make sure she's okay." Izuku suggests.

Kirishima and Katsuki nod, following Izuku back to his car.

Katsuki climbs into the passenger seat and Kirishima into the back.

Izuku starts the car and the three ride in silence, not one word is shared between them.

-Hospital-

At the hospital, people questioned the three heroes.

Izuku spoke up for the group at the front desk, "Could you tell us what room (Y/n) (L/n) is in, please?"

"Of course Deku." The lady behind the counter began typing and pulled up (Y/n)'s information.

"Third floor, room three-two-seven." The woman says.