{The Hunt Is On}

Katsuki had went home  and ate dinner by himself for the first time in a while. The empty seat across from him, struck a chord in him.

Katsuki went upstairs to (Y/n)'s room and opened the door. Max and Lucky were sleeping on her bed, awaiting the arrival of their owner. Lucky's head perked up upon hearing the door and saw her second favorite person.

Lucky paraded over to Katsuki and meowed at him, clearly expecting something. Katsuki picked the cat up and allow her to drape over his shoulders like she usually does. Katsuki left the door to (Y/n)'s room open and the went into his own. He put Lucky down on the bed and he slipped out of his formal attire and into some shorts and a tank.

He went to his desk and opened up a computer that was sitting there. He typed in a password and his search began.

-Morning-

Katsuki had fallen asleep at his desk and his computer happened to have died. Max came to wake up the ash blonde.

Max's tongue made contact with Katsuki's arm causing the blonde to jump in surprise then growl, seeing the dog. He wiped off his arm and then lead Max downstairs and out the back door. Katsuki let out a long yawn and stretched his arms above his head.

He didn't feel like making breakfast today. He made a cup of coffee and that was it. He rummaged around in his pantry and found granola bars.

"Fuck. This is all I have?" Katsuki mumbled to himself. He sighed and removed one of the bars from the box. "Better than nothing." He ate the bar in about three bites and then let Max back inside.

Katsuki walked back upstairs and back to his computer. He flipped on his light and attempted to find the charger chord.

"Dammit, where is the fucking thing?!" He cursed. Eventually, Katsuki managed to find the charger and plugged in his computer. The screen lit up to reveal multiple news articles and police reports.

Each police report was on some sort of villain with a poison quirk. Katsuki had narrowed down the suspects to three.

Fujima Udo. Okane Mitsuo. And lastly, Namakeryuto.

Fujima Udo was a man who would go around town smoke bombing buildings with poison gas.

Okane Mitsuo had an injection quirk, if contact was made with his finger tips, poison would be injected into the body.

Namakeryuto was a girl with the ability to cause her opponents to hallucinate and then, using a gas emitted from her body, poison them.

Katsuki couldn't figure out who had done it without hearing some information from either Momo or (Y/n), but neither of the women had woken up yet.

Suddenly, Katsuki's phone started ringing. He grumbled and picked up the device and held it to his ear.

"Yeah?" He hissed.

"Baku-Bro! I got some important information about the attack on Yaoyorozu and (Y/n)!"

"Well spill dammit!"

"Right, right. So turns out, whoever poisoned them was working with the LoV."

"How'd you figure that out?"