{Finally!}

(Y/n) produces vapor that covers her mouth, keeping any smoke from getting in. Her hands are out to her sides, vapor swirling around them.

"Come on now, are you really going to fight me with a bunch of hot air?" Dabi teases.

Inside (Y/n)'s head, she tried to come up with a way out of this situation.

Either I try to avoid fighting and try to escape or fight Dabi... Oh God.. How am I supposed to beat him? My quirk isn't made for battling alone... Wait!

(Y/n)'s vapor slowly begins to fill the room and she keeps her eyes on Dabi. The white, steam like substance exits her home and flows down to where Izuku, Katsuki and Toshinori were. The vapor circles around Katsuki.

Dabi does not hesitate and throws out attack after attack in the home, starting a fire in the house. She dodges as many of his attacks as she can, then a sweet smell hits her nose, that of caramel. She smirks and looks at Dabi, "Have fun."

She grabs the two manila folders of news articles and immediately puts herself in a cloud capture, but thicker as she hears a rapid barrage of explosions coming from outside. Her door is then blown open and the cloud capture floats outside. It breaks apart and (Y/n) hits the floor with an grunt.

"Are you alright (Y/n)?" Izuku asks, crouching next to her. She tenses up and stares at him but he smiles kindly and she can tell, this one is the real one. 

"I'm fine.. aside from my house being destroyed." She says, seeing her home both burning down and sections of it blown up.

"I blame you." Katsuki says, bending down next to her. (Y/n) laughs and smiles.

"I'm just glad you got my message."

"Why else would your vapor circle me? Because it's in love with me?" He scoffs jokingly.

(Y/n) sighs and takes a deep breath in, her whole body shaking as she exhales. Katsuki rolls his eyes and pulls off his jacket and tosses her it.

"Can't have you getting cold. Your quirk will end up being weak." He turns his back to her and walks away, finding Lucky and allowing the black cat to drape herself over his shoulders.

(Y/n) laughs slightly and takes the black, skull marked hoodie and puts it on, the sleeves just a little too long.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the fire department showed up and put out the flames, the crew begin to check the rubble for any signs of Dabi.

"Nothing. Do you think he got away?" Izuku says.

"Probably. Kirogiri must've warped him out, 'cause there's no way he made it out before the explosions hit." (Y/n) responds.

"Alright. Well, I gotta get back to the agency, and find my phone..." Izuku waves goodbye and runs off. Toshinori does the same.

(Y/n) finds some of her belongings in the black ash that was once her home. She sighs in defeat and stands up.

"C'mon shorty, you can stay at my place." Katsuki beckons her to his car. She smiles and runs over, gladly hoping into his car with Max in the back and Lucky in (Y/n)'s lap.

They drive in silence, listening to the radio. Katsuki occasionally would reach over to pat (Y/n)'s leg (as a form of comfort for her) and sometimes stroke Lucky's fur but other than that, there was no communication.

Katsuki pulls into the driveway of his home and gets out, letting Max out from the back. (Y/n) walks inside the home and her eyes widen with shock. Someway, somehow, Katsuki had a sense of style.