{Entering; Cloud Nine}

-Somewhere in Japan-

(L/n) (Y/n)
Hero Name; Cloud Nine

Bakugou Katsuki
Hero Name; Ground Zero

"These are the two you want to eliminate? It seems like it would be hard.... One's ranked number two and the other is number five..." A girl says, motioning to a man in a black cloak.

"That's them. Thank you Kalia. That is all." The male turns and enters a room with a large desk.

"Cloud Nine... Ground Zero... you two are a danger to my plans." He says, adjusting his glasses. A picture appears on the screen of the man's computer.

-Elsewhere-

(Y/n) slowly rises in her bed and stretches her arms above her head. A yawn comes from her mouth as her eyes stay shut, hands falling in her lap. A happy little dog jumps onto her bed and into her lap.

"Good morning to you too, Max." She ruffles the dogs ears.

Max is a puppy, a husky. (Y/n) got him when she was out running errands one day and found him injured in an alley. She took him to a vet and had him treated.

Unfortunately, he didn't have a collar or a chip, so that means he was a stray. (Y/n) decided to take him in though, and he's been with her for about three weeks.

He's already pretty big but his paws are still to big for him, which means he'll keep growing.

Aside from the dog, (Y/n) also owns a cat. Her name is Lucky and she stays in the living room.
She is not mean like most cats and likes to cuddle with (Y/n) a lot. She sleeps all day and doesn't fight Max, thankfully.

(Y/n) threw off her covers and stood up, Max following her. She put on some clothes and brushed out her hair.

"C'mon Max, go get your leash and we'll go for a walk." (Y/n) said as she went into her closet to find some shoes. Max barked excitedly and ran off to find his leash.

(Y/n) put on some boots and a sweater, since it was still early and kinda cold. She yawned once more and went to the kitchen. Lucky was walking along the counter meowing impatiently.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." (Y/n) says, looking through her cabinets for Lucky's food. She grabs Lucky's bowl and opens the bag, scooping some of the fish-smelling food into a bowl for the black cat. Lucky watches (Y/n) patiently as her tail flicks back and forth.

"Here Lucky." (Y/n) sets the bowl on the counter for the cat. If she were to put it on the floor, Max would get into it.

Speak of the Devil, Max comes bounding into the kitchen with a black leash in his mouth.

"Good boy." (Y/n) takes the leash and attaches it to Max's collar. She pets Lucky's back as a way of saying goodbye as she exits the home.

She closes the door behind her and locks it with a key as Max tugs at the leash.

She laughs a little and holds Max's leash with a firm grip as she walks with him into the city.
She watched the husky sniff the air and bark.
(Y/n) questions her dog but smiles anyway.
They make it to a cafe, (where dogs are allowed) and (Y/n) walks inside with Max.
She approached the counter and orders a coffee, as well as treat for Max. She pays for her drink and the treat, taking Max back outside for the remainder of the walk.

She sips the hot drink slowly, careful not to burn her mouth. (Y/n) looks up from her coffee and decides to take Max into the park.

Upon walking there, she sees a familiar face.
"Izuku?" She mumbles. (Y/n) approaches the hero and Max sniffs the man's leg.