Shopping

"Pleeeaaassse? Im boooored!" Whines Nightmare, his legs hanging out over the cart. Oh and he was riding inside it too. Dream rolls his eyes at the goopy octopus.

"We are not stealing!" Dream huffs

Nightmare groans, "But im-"

"Bored? Yes we know" snaps Ink, throwing a box of Goldfish at Nightmare. He caught it, tearing it open and shoving fistfuls of Goldfish in his mouth.

After a few protests, Nightmare managed to not steal anything and was even generous enough to let the lady scan his Goldfish. They only bought a few groceries, so it was about three or four bags. Dream and Ink pull the bags out, when Dream got an idea. It was a horrible, twisted idea for his brother. The parking lot in front of them was slanted, perfect for riding down. Dream turns to Nightmare, who still lounged in the cart, complaining.

"Big brother," Dream says in a fake, sugary sweet voice, "I still love you. But I've gotta put you in misery."

Nightmare looks up quickly, before Dream shoves the cart and Nightmare goes shrieking down the hill. Dream skips away, dragging a stunned Ink with him.

Thinking of the right thing for once, Nightmare decided it would be best to stay in the bushes he flew into for the rest of the night.