(WARNING: NSFW) Always Mine

:This is a LEMON. This is Ink x Dream. If you dont like, MOVE ON. I have seen some good stories go down because of ONE SINGLE FRICKIN PAGE. Dont do that to me, this is the first I ever written one of these, so bear with me.

Enjoy!:

Dream hums quietly, slipping into the tub full of water. He finally was alone, after a hectic day. First, Nightmare tried to kill someone for making fun of Dreams stuttering from embarrassment, then he had to hold Ink back from knocking someone into next week from someone screaming that he threw up on them. (Which he did, by complete accident. It wasnt Inks fault he got excited about the variety of art supplies.)

So he was relieved to be home. Just as Dream closed his eyes he heard the bathroom door open. Dream groans.

"Iiiinkyyyy I wanna be aloooone..."

Ink laughs lightly, as Dream opens his eyes and glares at him, his face turning a shade of gold as he saw Ink had already undressed and was slipping into the opposite side of the tub.

"Thats not happening, c'mere." Ink motions Dream over, making Dream grumble and complain from Ink tempting him. Dream curls up on Inks side, sighing as he felt Ink rub circles into his tense shoulders.

Ink presses his lips against Dreams forehead, softly peppering his face in soft kisses. Dream leans into the kisses, sighing as his eyes closed. Ink kisses Dream softly, pulling his face to his.

Dreams eyes suddenly snaps open as Ink moved his hand from his shoulder to his spine, softly pressing into certain spots. Dream gasps quietly.

"I-Inky... No... Not- Not now." Dream whimpers, letting out a soft moan.

"But Dreamy," Ink smirks, leaning down to Dreams neck. "Youre so tense. Why dont I help with that?~"

Dream was about to protest, when a sudden wave of pleasure washed over his body. Dream squirms in place, softly moaning. They had done this once before, so Ink already knew how to get Dream to melt in his arms. Ink presses his fingers into Dreams spine, then flips over on top of Dream, with Dream pressed against the wall of the tub.

Dream slowly nods at Inks earlier question, allowing Ink to do whatever he wanted to him. Inks rainbow blush wasnt as bad as Dreams golden one, but was getting pretty close, especially since magic swirled around them both, Ink summoning a male body, and Dream a girls'.

Ink kissed and nibbled Dreams neck, rubbing himself against Dream, who was whimpering and panting.

Ink purrs and bites into Dreams spot on his neck, making Dream shriek in added pleasure.

"Pl- please... Inky~" Dream breathes, squeaking as Ink rubbed against him. Ink smirks, kissing Dream roughly, shoving his tongue in his mouth as he moves so that Dreams legs could  wrap around his waist. Ink pushed into Dream slowly, making the tub water slosh around them.

Dream squeaks again, begging Ink to move. Ink complies, getly and slowly pushing and pulling out of him, making sure Dream didnt get hurt by his movements.

Soon, Dream was begging Ink to go faster, squealing and squeaking in pleasure as Ink hit into Dreams bundle of nerves inside him, his legs tightly wound around Inks waist.

They both soon release, panting and gasping for air. Ink kisses Dream softly once more before pulling out of Dream.

"Huff... Inky..." Dream whines, tired now. Ink giggles, pulling them out of the tub and releasing the water. Ink carefully dried Dream and himself off, carrying a now sleeping Dream to bed. Slipping under the covers, still both naked, Ink whispers to Dream softly.

"I love you. You will always be mine."

Dream hums in his sleep, in complete agreement.

:So leave a comment below and tell me how I did! Thank you for reading!: