'Tear'ing up

"IIIIIIINK!"

Oh boy. Nightmare set his book down to see Dream chasing Ink, his face golden yellow.

"GIVE THAT BACK!" Dream screeches, hitting Inks arm. Ink laughs in delight, sticking out his tounge, holding up a drawing, preferably Dreams, of something.

Nightmare clears his throat, and the two look at him.

"Can you idiots keep it down? Im trying to R E L A X." Nightmare made sure to spell it out for the two so they would go away. However, that didnt happen.

Dream went even more gold as Ink held the paper to Nightmare. Dream screeches demonically, biting Inks arm.

"Ow! Ow! Stoooop!"

"WELL DONT GIVE IT TO HIM THEN!"

Nightmare snatches the paper out of Inks hand as Dream screams 'no'.

As Nightmare took it, he blinked. He felt... Almost... Flattered. Dream hopped off Inks arm and screeches again, tackling his brother and grabbing at the paper.

"Wait!" Nightmare yells, "Dream I-"

Too late. Dream already started tearing his drawing to peices, running away crying up the stairs.

Ink slowly backs out of the room.

Nightmare groans, picking up the peices, then went into the kitchen. He starts taping the picture back together, made sure nobody was looking, and snuck up to his room. Error was shopping, so he was alone.

Nightmare pins the drawing up on his wall above his desk. Then, he sat down and admired it.

Even if it was a horrible drawing of his passive form and Dream hugging with the words 'I still love you' above their heads, Nightmare still felt warmth in his Soul.

At the same time, he felt horrible.

He started to cry.