(NSFW) Nightmare X Error

Error pants, gasping in pleasure as Nightmare nibbles at his neck, smirking.

"N-night- no-! They might hear us-!" Error glitches, clinging to Nightmares jacket tightly. Nightmare snickers, only making Error gasp as his fingers press into a spot on Errors ribs.

Error was already halfway naked, only his shirt was on. He had already formed the right female parts, and aroused.

Nightmares smirk widens as Error cries out in pleasure as he bagan to fondle Error below, tilting his head as Nightmare pushed a finger inside of Error.

Error lost completely to the pleasure he was experiencing, letting Nightmare do what he wanted. Soon, Nightmare removed his fingers and pushed himself inside Error, and began to roughly thrust.

Error was glitching and screaming Nightmares name in pleasure, as Night began to nibble at his neck more. Error let out strained, short gasps, clinging to Nightmares jacket.

"N-Night-!"

Nightmare laughs softly, pressing his mouth against Errors. Error squeaks as Night pushed his tongue against Errors, messily exploring his mouth.

Soon, Nightmare released, following Error, groaning.

Pulling out, Nightmare nuzzles into Errors neck.

"I... Hate you..." Error grumbles, pulling the covers over them. Nightmare was too sleepy to answer, nuzzling Error more and fell asleep.