Gentle(NSFW)

Nightmare didnt understand that word sometimes. He would often lash his tentacles, not caring who was around him. Sometimes they would hit strangers. Sometimes Dream, by accident, especially Error. Ink knew to stay away and tried to keep Dream away too. Error, on the other hand, loved them. When Nightmare was reading a book, Error would curl up in his tentacles, and they would curl around him back. Error did have a few scratches on him from when they didnt want to, but that was fine with Error.

Nightmare sighs, shaking his head as Error snuggles into his tentacles, nuzzling Nightmares shoulder blade. The tentacles keep Error close, petting his head. Error shifted gently, watching Nightmare read.

"Watcha reading?"

"... Oddly enough I just grabbed something and it was just interesting."

Error laughs, petting the tentacles as they wrap around Error more. Nightmare sets down his book halfway, a smirk crossing his face. Error was already here, Ink and Dream were out on a walk, and Nightmare was in bit of a good mood. He wills the tentacles to kinda just slither around Errors body, with Error poking and petting them.

One eventually wound itself onto Errors thigh bone, tightening and the tip sliding up the hem of his shorts. Error squirms, whimpering.

"N-Night, no I dont think we shou-"

Error was cut off by Nightmares tentacle poke at his pelvis and rub around. Error lets out soft squeaks and moans, clinging to the other ones more.

Nightmares grin stretched as he put his book away, and moved both of them so that Error was on his back, and Nightmare was leaning on one side, grinning down at him. He shoves his mouth on Errors, making him squeak. Error allows Nightmare to slip his tongue in, wrapping around Errors multiple ones. Error moans into the kiss as he forms a female lower body, the tentacles moving to rub Errors newly formed clit, making him jolt. Nightmare began to violently strip Error, with Error struggling through the pleasure he was receiving to do the same to Nightmare.  The tentacle shoved itself into Error, making him break the kiss and let out a pleasured scream. Nightmare smirks, licking up Errors neck roughly. Error suddenly flinches, letting out a loud scream as the tentacle found its way to Errors G spot, sharply slamming into it. Error bucks his hips, not daring to speak as another was shoved in, and then one more. Error screams in pure pleasure, bucking his hips faster. He was close.

Nightmare watches Errors expressions, pleased that he was close. Nightmare pulls off his shorts and boxers, rolling to lean over Error. He slams into that spot a few more times, making Error release, shuddering intensly.

Nightmare smirks, pulling the tentacles away. Error gasps from intensity from his last release as Nightmare shoves himself in, easily sliding slowly in and out, almost automatically hitting his sweet spot. Error howls, throwing his head back and clinging to Nightmares shoulders as he speeds up, pulling Errors legs to wrap around his waist, thrusting in deeper. They keep this up until they eventually release, Error screaming underneath Nightmare, and Nightmare groaning as he finishes.

They flop on their sides, exhausted.

The tentacles curl in happiness behind Nightmare, tucked against his back.

Sometimes, they did seem to understand some gentleness.

--------------------------------------------------

It just turned into a lemon and I dont know why-