Fish.

Error walks around the aquarium alone, admiring the shiny, pretty fish. They were pretty calming to him, and even made his glitching settle down a bit. The others wanted to stay back and watch the seahorses, per Dreams request, mostly because he liked the way they swam around. Error laughs softly to himself at the small golden skeleton, and continues around. He ended up where all the sharks and octopus and other sea creatures were, and he stops to look at them.

He sees a big black oddly shaped octopus swimming his way, and he almost believed what he was seeing- until Nightmare started pounding on the glass and squeaking.

Errors eyes widen.

"Holy- Nightmare what happened?!"

Nightmare points behind Error. Error turns to face a very, very angry Dream.

"... What now?"

Dream just smiles very innocently.

"They just needed to meet their... Family."

Error was confused, that is, until he saw Ink with a bunch of squid staring at him on the other side, and these big, bright, yellow fish on another side.

"... Can you take them back out?"

"Do you want to go in with the jellyfish? I found a nice place for you too!"

"... Not particularly."

"Good. Shut up and enjoy the fish."

Nightmare, who was listening, lets out a watery sob.