Chapter 8 - Family Reunion

Jack's POV

'Now, I must erase any trace of my identity.' Leaving behind a mass of death and bloodshed behind me at the Garrison, it was now time to prepare for the family reunion. Making my way to Lambeth Asylum, it was time for my masterpiece to come together. 'Time to pay a visit to my old doctor. It's time my old nurse paid for her negligence and abuse.' With my hand wrapped tightly around my blood-covered blade, I closed in on Nurse Whitney's location. 'Nurse Whitney will scream for mercy, as I once begged for hers...' I stalked along the halls and found myself right outside her door. Without making a sound, I opened the door and entered the room. It wasn't long before she noticed my presence.

"Who are you?" Nothing but fear could be seen in her eyes as she begins to slowly back away from me. I begin to advance towards her, as she continues to back up, only to hit the wall. Now, she was trapped between me and the wall.

"Squeal for me." Was all that I said before I plunged my blade into her chest multiple times. Blood splattered on the wall as she screamed out in pain and agony; oh, her scream was music to my ears. As her body slowly fell to the floor, a trail of blood left on the wall as she fell, I slit her throat for good measure and watched as she bled out, falling into a pool of her own blood. As the last of her breath left her, I left the room in search of my next target. 'Let's show Doctor Archer what a good surgeon I make...' I found the doctor just outside of the Asylum. Wasting no time, I begin to walk over.

"Who are you?!" He said as he noticed me approaching. The crimson blood from my latest victim still dripping down my blade, leaving a small trail behind me.

"I was once the little boy you had locked up here...And now, I am the Ripper." At the mention of my name, I can see the terror in his eyes as he glances side to side while slowly walking backwards, probably looking for some help. Unfortunately for him, there was no one in sight. Just before he could turn and run, I grabbed him by the shoulder and drove my blade into is chest, plunging it deep and twisting it as I pushed it in as far as I can. Nothing but screams of agony could be heard as I dug the knife deeper into his flesh. I could feel his blood coating my blood and leaving his body. I stared into his eyes as they become dull and empty, the life draining from them. 'Director Bradford will be happy to help me erase all mention of my stay in the hospital ledgers.' As the Doctor fell to the ground, I walked away from him and begin looking for the Director. 'Hmm, where can I find the Director of this madhouse...The police mustn't find out I was a patient here.' It wasn't long before I found where his office was located inside the Asylum and entered his office.

"Who the hell are you?" He said upon noticing me.

"Meet the Ripper!" I said as I advanced towards him, my blade held above me.

"GUARDS! Help me!" Nothing more was said as my trusty blade met his flesh, tearing it apart. Watching as new cuts were made upon his skin fueled me to make more; so much more. A lot of blood was spilled, yet I wanted more.'They will all pay for what they have done to me. No one will leave here alive.' I thought as I continued on. Blood splattered from every wound that was made, all the anger and hatred was being used right in this moment. The others got off lightly compared to the Director. He finally fell and landed in all the blood that left his body, with more coming out from every wound inflicted. A slight sense of satisfaction was felt, but my work was still not yet done here. 'No one must ever know that I was an inmate here.' In saying that, I burned all of the hospital ledgers containing records of my stay here. With that out of the way, it was now time to prepare. "Time to prepare for Miss and Mrs. Frye's arrival. Let's let the lunatics out for a stroll..." I walked over to the cells and unlocked all of them, freeing them from their cages.

The more the merrier...