Sir Pentious x reader {Fluff}

Requested by: Girlgamer2021 

Since this is a plain reader, I'll be doing a female and male reader part to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          {Female reader}

       You had a fondness over snakes for as long as you could remember; when you were alive, and now as a demon.

           You didn't turn into a snake demon like what others would think, you were simply....you. You have the features of your human life, face and body. But now you have horns, a bit of discoloration in your skin, and unnatural eyes.

The day you met Sir Pentious was like a scene out of a book.

      After his flying ship was destroyed by the Radio Demon, he surprisingly survived the fateful encounter and slithered to your garden with wounds littered on his body. He was taken back by shock by the number of snakes that harbored the garden.

  You sat in the middle of the garden, snakes slithering across your lap and some wrapped around your hands that laid beside you. Now, in Hell, there's no such thing as a non-venomous snake.

So if you irritated one, you were done for. But, all the snakes seemed to like you and your warmth.

"Hey sssssnake lady!" he called, wincing in pain.

You perked up at the voice, you turned to look at him. And it seemed like your eyes sparkled.

You stood up from your spot in the garden, the snakes that wrapped around you had slithered up your arm. One wrapped themselves around your neck, and the two coiled around your arms.

Harboring three snakes, you approached Sir Pentious.

"Do you want me to help you?" you asked calmly, but despite that you were amazed to see a large snake like him.

"Not like I would want help from the likessss of you! But it would be appreciated," Pentious snapped in defense.

The snakes that coiled around you were hissing at him with a deadly look in their eyes, you petted their heads to calm them down and smiled at Pentious. 

"Follow me," you said, and began walking. 

Sir Pentious watched you carefully, in case you wanted to try anything since he was defenseless. But the only thing that was dangerous about you are the snakes you took care of.

You led him to the infirmary, it was connected with the garden and was originally supposed to care for your snakes. But they never got hurt because nobody got near them except you. 

You opened the doors and allowed Pentious to go in first, he sent you a threatening glare before you shut the doors. The snakes on you tightened themselves in defense, probably sensing Sir Pentious's irritation.

You pulled out a med-kit with a warm smile on your cheeks, "I'm Y/n, and who might you be?"

"Ssssir Pentioussss," he snapped coldly, but his eyes told a whole different story.

That was a year ago, and how the snake duo had formed.

         The sinners weren't exactly afraid of Pentious, but they were hell of scared of you. Yes, you held a kind face, but once someone tries to attack him or insults him. Well, let's just say the 666 news would have a field day with it.

Sir Pentious finally rebuilt his flying ship, this time a lot better. You helped him clone his egg bois back and he built a room just for your snakes. It was like a stress-relieving room for you.