Dating Sir Pentious would include...

Requested by: endxre

      This is my first time doing Headcannons! Which is quite surprising, but I hope I do good for my first time ^-^ 

I think you can tell I'm more of a story writer in this though XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Him being jealous of the egg bois. Sometimes you would spend time with them a little too often than what he likes, so he would make the egg bois do something else so he could have you for himself.

----- He's such an attention hog, he has to have your attention 24/7 to survive. If he doesn't, then he'll throw a tantrum (as what you call it) and try to kill or destroy whatever is taking your attention away from him.

-----He has his doubting moments, he sometimes get anxious on what he does and if they meet up to your expectations. You, of course, wouldn't leave him over a over-rule failure. But does he know that? No. At times you would have to bring back his confidence if he doubted himself too much.

-----When it comes with kissing, he likes to keep them short in public. But once you both are alone, he's not afraid to keep it long and passionate. 

-----  Also what comes with kissing, is sometimes his fangs would pierce your lips. It happened at least a dozen times where he wasn't too careful. He would immediately try to stop the blood with anything he has, even his sleeve. And you bet he would apologize your ears off in the process. 

-----He's very sassy and confident most of the time. He would talk highly about himself (Fashion, inventions, etc.) and try to beat you in his sassy ways. You would sass him back, and that would end up in a sass war that wouldn't end until one of the egg bois intervened.

-----He's very protective of you, it's quite evident when you're talking to another demon that is remotely attractive. He would coil his tail around you and try to get as close to you as much as he can. And if someone remotely tries to flirt with you. Well, it's not a pretty sight.

----- There's a lot of cuddles with this sinner. You wouldn't expect it with the snarky snake, but he loves holding you immobile with his tail and arms. He feels safe with you in his grip, so if he was stressed in any type of way. You would expect to be swooped away to a cuddling session.

----- He's the one to apologize first in a fight, even if it was his fault or not. He's just afraid of you being angry at him and make blind decisions that might break you both up. Which is highly unlikely since you never thought of breaking up with him before.

------ He likes when you steal his hat, he thinks it's adorable how his hat seems to swallow you when you wear it.

------ Expect the egg bois calling you "Miss boss lady."

------- No matter what happens, he would still love you. If you betrayed him, if you had changed in any way. He would still love you. He's just a love-sick boy.

(I think that's about all I can come up with, hope you enjoyed ^^)