Alastor x Female! Dream demon! reader

Requested by: Kurowolf707 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   You spread fear throughout Hell, you were rumored to be powerful than Lucifer himself, and even the king feared that you might test it. The pentagram were terrified of sleeping, knowing that you took form in their dreams. 

You were able to make anything happen, it was your world after-all. That's when the sinners decided to call you the 'Dream demon', despite how classically lame it sounded. You weren't that bothered by it.

You had your physical form and your dream form. You get signals when someone is about to sleep and you simply turn into grey gas in order to slip into their mind. You can do this at the same time, it can vary from five to twenty people. 

It's not that hard.

By your reputation about your dream form, you were already feared in your normal state. You could simply be walking down the block and everyone would scatter off like a herd of mice.

You wet your lips and gazed upon the large flashy sign with a smile on your features. Hazbin Hotel. 

The hotel to rehabilitate demons, how pathetic it sounded.

You fixed your hair curtly before knocking on the stained glass, humming silently, you heard soft patters of feet as they reached the door.

"Hell--!--oh?" the princess of hell jolted back in shock in your presence. You chuckled. You then noticed the bags under her eyes, it amused you even more.

"Why hello, sweetheart. Can I come in?" you asked nicely, behind the blonde was a grey demon who disagreed.

Charlie, you recalled, had allowed you in despite her friend pressuring her to not allow you in. You looked around at the clean main room of the hotel, and smelled a wafting scent of jambalaya from the kitchen.

"I believe you know who I am, correct?" you asked and cocked your head at Charlie. She sheepishly nodded.

"I-I'm Charlie, and this is Vaggie," she pointed at the moth demon, "and I can introduce you to the others, if you want. Miss."

You chuckled, "How polite, demons now and days seem to forget common courtesy."

Charlie's nervous look softened a bit before she led you to the bar, you were met with a strong scent of alcohol. It made you scrunch up your nose in disgust, Charlie felt her heart drop.

"Uh, Husk? I want you to meet," Charlie nervously glanced at you, "It's...uh, the dream demon."

"DREAM DEMON?!" Husk choked out and awoke from his drunken state, he stared at you with wide fearful eyes. You smirked at him.

"You know, I really hate the smell of alcohol," you threatened and sent him a toothy smile.

"I-I'll fix that for ya'," he chuckled nervously before relentlessly spraying the room with cans of air freshener. 

Charlie adverted her eyes before ushering you to the kitchen, the scent of jambalaya was amazing.

"I'd never thought I would meet the dream demon," a radio-type voice said in amusement.

You looked up to meet eyes with the famous radio demon. You smiled and chuckled softly, "Vice versa, my name's Y/n. What's yours?"

"Alastor, darling. Would you like some jambalaya?" he lifted up a wooden spoon with a clump of jambalaya on it.