Angel Dust x Quiet! reader

Requested by: AnotherGeekyGal

This is unisex!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     You were friend's with Vaggie in which gave you a free room to stay in, it wasn't the best, but the hotel was a work in progress so you didn't expect anything much. The hotel staff were talkers and weren't afraid to say what's on their mind, it totally contradicted who you were.

        A silent, calm, and observer type of demon. You love people-watching since no one really knows you're there, or they choose to ignore you since you say nothing. The many times you eavesdropped on arguments were astounding.

You hugged a couch pillow and watched as Angel Dust and Vaggie argued about the purpose of the hotel. The main hall was recently cleaned by Niffty, it was entertaining to watch her bounce around with cleaning products.

"Come on! Quit being uptight!" Angel whined like a little kid.

"Me? Uptight?! You blew up the fucking kitchen, you cabrón!" Vaggie exclaimed in anger. Your eyes danced between the two arguing demons, shifting against the couch's cushion, you placed your head on its arm and continued to watch.

"I don't know what that means, babe," he teased and flicked her forehead, "you can always get that strawberry pimp to fix it up for ya'."

Vaggie immediately shook her head and reeled back from his touch, "NO! I am not getting that Hell spawn to do anything!"

Exhaling softly, you watched intently, for they were close enough to listen. Angel suddenly looked at you, it caught you off guard, but you kept making eye-contact with him either way.

A seductive smirk made its way on his features, and slithered over to you. Leaving a fuming moth demon on his heels.

"You enjoying the show, sweetheart?" he flirtatiously winked at you, "I can make a better show for you to watch~"

"I-I'm good," you replied, now siting up and alert.

"Can you leave Y/n alone?!" Vaggie pulled her spear out of her back and pointed it at him, "and you can't just walk away in the middle of an argument!"

Angel dust rolled his eyes and nudged the weapon away, "You already chewed my ass of about it, what else do you want?"

He actually seemed annoyed, which was new since he was the definition of seducing. You wet your lips and awkwardly slipped away from the two, leaving the pillow in your spot.

You were about to walk into the kitchen, but it was wrecked to Hell and back. Deciding to head towards the hotel's bar, you turned back around and entered the room. Husk was drinking cheap booze as soon as you entered.

He hummed in acknowledgment of your presence, before focusing on the bottle in his hand. 

You summoned a book out of thin air and took a seat at the table that was further in the back. You plucked out the book mark and placed it on the table, you relaxed in the chair and began reading the book you favored.

Incoherent sounds of Vaggie's elevated voice sounded in the background, but you took no notice and kept reading. Occasionally flipping the page once you read it.

You were too focused in the fictional world of your book to notice a certain spider enter the room. A hand laid abruptly in the middle of your page and push itself down, causing you to release the book.

Looking up in irritation, you were met with the heterochromic eyes of Angel Dust.

"Hi," he seductively slurred, a smile etching its way on his sharp teeth.

"Hey," you replied and drug your book back from his grip. Awkwardly you grabbed the bookmark and placed it inside the book before placing it on your lap, and looked up at him. "What d-do you want?"

He drug a chair in and sat himself down next to you, "You~," he said huskily. 

You brushed your fingers through your hair and rubbed your palms with your fingers, you didn't say anything since you couldn't conjure up anything to reply.

"So, you doing anything later, hot stuff?"

You wet your lips, and caught Angel staring at them, you felt your heart quicken in embarrassment. As if you were suddenly put on the spotlight.

"I...No, not really," you uttered quietly and continued touching your palms.

Angel smiled, "You don't have to be scared of me, I don't bite....Hard. Hahaha!"

You mustered up a small smile before looking over at Husk, he glanced at you and simply shook his head in disappointment. Taking a sip of his alcohol, he called for Angel in a rough voice.

Angel looked over in question to only see Husk usher for him to come. 

"Gotta go, sweet cheeks~," he planted a kiss on your cheek before trotting over to Husk's side.

He sent you a glare before mouthing, 'You owe me one.'

Nodding silently, you gathered your book in your arms and quickly left the scene. You could feel someone's eyes burn against the back of your head, but ignored it enough for you to take your place back on the couch.

Vaggie and Charlie were talking at the front desk, Vaggie seemed more calm and relaxed than before. It was a nice sight to see.

"You think you can get rid of me sweetheart?~" 

You looked up and saw Angel there with his arms on his hips, a sassy tone in his voice.

"N-No....I just...."

He could almost squeal at how cute you were acting, even though you weren't intentionally.

"And that's why I love ya'," he ruffled your hair with his gloved hand, "such a cutie with evil eyes, quite a turn on if you ask me."

Looking away awkwardly, you shrugged and hugged the couch pillow. Angel huffed and ripped the pillow out of your arms and replaced it with himself.

"W-What are you--?"

"Nothin' sexual, babe. Just wanna see how it feels for you to hold me," he said and shifted the both of you to lay longways on the couch.

You rested your head on the couch's arm while Angel laid his head on your chest, his long lanky body flowed over the couch. But he seemed intent on the position.

"Oh....Okay," you mustered out and awkwardly rested your arms around his stomach.

His arms instantly captured yours and made you hold him tighter, he closed his eyes and smiled in relaxation. Vaggie looked over and took a step forward in order to yell at him.

Charlie captured Vaggie's shoulder, she looked over at the blonde to see her shake her head. A kind smile on her features.

"He looks happy," Charlie commented silently and looked at the both of you with sparkling eyes.

"Sure..." Vaggie replied plainly with a deadpanned look.

But, now staring at him....It looked like he genuinely enjoyed you holding him. Sighing inwardly, Vaggie allowed him to lay on you. 

At least now she knows what he wouldn't annoy her anymore today.