Dating Lucifer would include....

Requested by: flippity_flop 

Yet another one ^-^, I'll try my best with Luci <3 (This is unisex)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- You calling him Apple Daddy as a joke, and him having no idea what you mean.

------ You having ultimate protection, from him, and by other demons he assigns to body guard you. Despite you being nearly more powerful than the devil himself.

------ Charlie calling you mommy/daddy and happily calls you her family even though you are not related to her.

------ You making Voldemort jokes at Lucifer. He didn't understand until he finally did some research, and lets just say that the rest of the day he gave you the silent treatment.

------- Pranks galore. You might think that Lucifer was an uptight and serious person, and yes, he can be at times. But he adores pranking you and Charlie when you least expect it.

------- Him getting jealous when you speak to another male. It's just genetics that run through the Magne's, because Charlie get's jealous when other kids want your attention.

------- You being Charlie's biggest supporter when she opened the hotel, and somehow coaxed Lucifer to like the idea too. Despite him not liking it at first.

------- Random kisses. You could be in the throne room, in your room, or in a store. If he's near you'll definitely need to expect to get some kisses.

-------- Him using his height as an advantage. Since you're taller than him, he would sometimes ask for piggy back rides. That's only if he knows no one would disturb you and him.

-------- Him teasing you, he just loves seeing you be riled up. Not to the point of pure anger, but he enjoys annoying you if he wants attention.

------- He straight up lays on you if he feels like it. Like one day you were laying down on the couch, about to fall asleep, and Lucifer pranced in and plopped on you. In which lead for the both of you to fall asleep.

------ He has his scary times, like if he's torturing or killing demons. But he would reassure you that he wouldn't have his sadistic episodes near you.

--------- You being feared a lot more than Luci, sometimes he would get jealous that their feared looks were directed at you than him. But he doesn't mind though, he get's a bit turned on when you kill or fight like a badass.

-------- Him taking care of you if you're ill. Fuck Hell, he'd let Hell perish to take care of you.

-------- He's a switch. You're a switch also, but mostly a dom. He doesn't mind though <3

------ You asking him on how he breathes when he doesn't have a nose. He just chuckles and said he breathes out of his ears. You would just raise your eyebrow, he doesn't have ears either...

------ You starting to cuss a lot more because of him.

------ A cuddle fest. BUT! He likes being little spoon. 

------- Him putting you up in display with pride. 

----- Him taking random pictures of you without you knowing. Recently you secretly went through his gallery and found more than 300 pictures of you. You did a vow that you would never look through his phone ever again.

------ He has an obsession over your nose, he likes kissing it, poking it, and pinching it. He also would coo at you, saying how adorable you are with your nose. You think he wants your nose. He laughed for an hour when you brought it up.

(That's about it with our Lucifer! I hope you enjoyed!)