Husband! Alastor x Kidnapped! reader

I had this idea with him^^ Also I might not be able to do chapters that has other characters other than Alastor, Lucifer, and Sir Pentious. Since they might come out dry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 {Female reader}

    Blood bubbled from the recent cuts on my face and arms, looking up with a resentful look, I sent my kidnapper a glare. Despite being immobilized by rope, I tried my best to seem intimidating when they began to wheel a tray of tools towards me.

"Snarling at me won't do anything, sweetheart~" the demon cooed and patted a knife on my wet cheek. Doused by my blood and tears. "It'll only make it worse for you."

I really wanted to retort back, to snap at him and spit on his disgusting face. But I refrained from doing so, knowing that one special someone was tracking me down by the second.

My husband, Alastor, or the Radio Demon. Whatever you would prefer to call him.

We've been married for over sixty years in hell, maybe five when we were alive on Earth before we died. So, yes, we are extremely close.

Him being who he is, everyone was afraid to do anything to me. In case I would report it to him or he would catch them in the act. 

But one brave sinner decided to do the impossible. To kidnap the Radio Demon's wife. Poor soul.

Tears returned to my eyes when the demon began to laugh, it made my heart clench in my chest, almost like I wanted to throw up. It disgusted me at how his laugh made me feel this way. 

He pulled out a oak wood stool, darkened by water that dripped off the basement's ceiling and onto the floor. Occasionally hitting us both. 

He placed the stool a foot away from me and sat there with a malicious smile on his features, "Ready for some fun? Sweetheart?"

I glared at him through the mask of my fear. What if Alastor can't find me? What would happen if he saw my dead body down here? What would he do?

The demon struck out a knife, a simple two dollar switch blade, and snapped it open. It glinted in my eyes when he rubbed it in-between his greasy fingers.

Before I could comprehend, or react from. He swiped at my exposed leg and grabbed a fist full of salt in his free hand, he then proceeded to smother my new-found gash with salt crystals. 

The pain and the addition of the salt did not feel good. 

I screamed out as loud as I could, the pain was too much and too severe for me to suppress. The demon giggled in victory and harshly rubbed my wounded thigh with the salt. 

I choked on my tears, it was hard to breathe at how hard I was crying, but I couldn't stop. My voice rattled through the walls almost like the whole world could hear me. Dear god, please let Alastor hear me.

It was all silent when the pain was numbed. It was only numbed because he was forced to pull away, and why was that?

Well. Because there was a very pissed off demon behind him.

"Al--" the demon worded, but couldn't even finish his name when Alastor slaughtered him. 

I continued to cry in blinded tears, my thighs were vibrating without my control and my arms were sore to the point I questioned if I could move them.

"Sweetheart--"

"Get away from me!" I sobbed, "don't hurt me anymore!"

Alastor made his staff disappear and stepped over the slain body. I couldn't tell if it was the demon or my husband, the pain and tears were making it hard to see.