1.AUDITIONS

Gulf's POV

I have given some auditions but no reply.
What should I do? Should I wait little more? What if I get positive reply?

Meanwhile his phone ring off. His manager was calling him

"Hello P' what makes you to call this early morning? Is there any positive reply?"

"I'm.. I'm sorry Nong' but.. not any positive response..."

"It's ok P'... maybe it's my bad timing that's why" Gulf said defeated.

"Bye P" he was about to hang on the call.

"Wait Nong'.... actually I..I wanted to tell you something"

"Yes P'? Say, I'm listening"

"Nong' I was thinking why don't you try for bl drama. I mean it will a turning point of your life. Fans are crazy about bl stories..."

"No. Never P'. You should think before suggesting me about something of this kind".

"Nong'. Try to understand me dear. U are new in this industry. U have to struggle hard and have to do something different. Something which a new comer never did in past".

"No P' please. I can't. Try to understand me".

"Ok Nong' as u wish".

Poom's POV

"Yes P'?"

"Dear. I want a favour"

"What kind of favour P'?"

"Dear, Nong' is not getting any new lead character as you also knows about this. Getting lead to newcomers it's too difficult".

"I know P' but what can I do? I will do anything for Gulf's happiness".

"Dear.. please convince Nong' to give audition for bl drama. Atleast for once.
I know he is totally against to work in bl drama but dear think about his future".

"Don't worry P' I will do my best to convince him".

Mew's POV

As usual he was sitting silently in balcony and staring at sky. Lost in his deep thoughts.
His thoughts get Disturbed by the rings of his phone.

"Say P"

"Nong'... It's been almost one year.
How long you are going to behave like this? Why don't you understand you are destroying your carrier".

"P'...is there anything important that you had called me this late?".

"Enough Nong'. Stop this stupidity. Learn to move on. Your are punishing yourself for those things which was not your fault. You are punishing not yourself only but to everyone who loves you, who cares about you Nong'". Tears started forming not only in caller's but listener's eyes as well.

"I'm sorry P' but I need some more time. Good night" at the end his choked due to preventing hard not to cry out loudly.

This pain was unbearable to hold anymore. This pain is killing him more n more day by day.
And finally he can't control his emotions anymore and cried whole night loudly as a broker small child who just lost his precious toy.

It's been 5 am in the morning but sleep is far from his eyes.
Suddenly his phone beeped.

Message by his manager who's call he disconnected last night so that he couldn't guess his emotions but he is like a son to him. How couldn't he understood him. That's why he texted him in the morning.

"Nong'...dear it's time to move on. If not for yourself for us please...
P' MAME called me yesterday. She wants you to play lead character of her new bl series. Think once about it. Let's start from the beginning Nong'. Let's move on dear".

I know it's too short update but for today enjoy this much 🤗🤗.
If u like the beginning of the story please vote and comment ☺️