7. ARROGANT

"No need! You already spoiled more than enough. What if you will do  something to my shirt so that you can spoil my relationship with poom as you already know this shirt is gifted by poom" his last statement stabbed me as if sharp knife. How can he think so low for me. I thought to help him but now he gonna pay for this.

I cut the electric switch of washing machine. Let me see how he gonna clean his so close to heart shirt!! Ops! Gift of his lifeline. I'm sorry poom but it's not my fault, it's your arrogant boyfriend's fault for which he is going to pay.

And one more thing I forgot to mention I have spread some colors in the bathroom floor. Poor kid. Even if he think to wash by hands it's gonna make that shirt more worse. Now it's finally my time to smirk Gulf kanawut.

"Mewwww" oh!! he is shouting that means everything is going as I planned. I have done this when he was choosing shirt for himself from my wardrobe because according to him my choice is not upto his mark. Like I care. 

"What happened Nong'?" He glared me.
"Firstly, don't ever call me by that word and secondly, why doesn't not this damn machine is working" trust me his voice gonna rupture me eardrum for sure to prevent this to happen I shut my both ears by my hands.

"Will you please just calm down and low your voice volume"finally he shut his mouth but annoyance is visible on his face.

"Ohh... sorry. I forgot to tell you that washing machine is not working as I live alone so I'm used to do my works my own. So do you...I mean it's not working and as you don't trust me, that mean you have to do it by your hands" I don't think I can control my victory smile for long, special by seeing his expressions.

"Fu*k!!"he cursed.
"Did you said something Nong'?" And again in reply I got only death glare.
"Ok. Ok, Gulf"I hands up my hands in defence.

"Ai Gulf? Don't you think it's to rude to call me by my name? I mean I'm almost 5-6 yrs elder than you. You can call me phi that will be more affectionate and respectful" he removed the shirt from machine and was about to wash on floor but turned toward me and kept the shirt on floor.

"Well, Mr. Suppasit age is just a number and make the habit of listening your first name from my mouth everyday" and he gave me such a annoying smirk I just want to punch is beautiful face. Beautiful like really mew!! R u out of your mind. He is too arrogant to beautiful.

"And will you please leave me alone? I want to finish it. I don't have whole night" and turned to concentrate on his work.

"At this late? Are you such you are driving back to your home?" I know he is brat but he is like a little brother to me.

"Yes and I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Just leave, your presence sucks" my presence makes him lose his temper and spoils his mood. I don't want to force him.

I was cleaning dishes and suddenly a grip pulled me by my collar. What the...

"What have you done? Ha? I'm 100% sure you have planned everything.
For your kind information Mr. Suppasit, if you think you won then let me tell you your all clothes are pink by now and they all are in bathroom floor" and a devish smirk cover his lips. Unbelievable! How can be someone so childish.

"It would be fun to see you tomorrow in those pink costumes mewww"and gave a teasing but mocking flying kiss and left.

I was such a duffer to invite a trouble maker for a dinner. It's almost 3 am. Hope he safely reach at his home. I body and mind to need rest. I will deal with this mess tomorrow morning.

Morning at 8 am
At work shop

"Good night everyone" Gulf greeted everyone.

"Good morning Nong'. It's too early to start today's workshop" one of staff member asked him.

"And every will come by 11 am. Only back stage staffs are came to prepare everything that too only some. All are going to come at 11am" staff try to explain him.

" I know phi. I came early because yesterday my performance was too disappointing and I wanted to person well today but for that I need to practice well that's why I came early. Hope I'm not disturbing anyone" Gulf convince him so easily.

"Phi? You came so early?" Gulf asked the direct (I don't know his name)

"Yes Nong'. Actually p'mame want to discuss some scenes with me" .

"Oh. That mean P'Mame is also coming early?" Gulf asked.

"Yes Nong'. By the way I forget to ask you. Why are you to early?" Direct ask him.

"Ahh...ahh. phi... Actually" he was stuttering fortunately he was P'Mame.

"Oh, P'Mame is here" and waved at her.

"Good morning phi" he greeted her.

"Good morning Nong'. What are you doing here. It's too early to start workshop"she didn't even take seat and started asking him for being early. Poor soul how can he tell everyone that he came early so that mew has to come too which will disturb his peaceful sleep. How can he let him enjoy his morning peace when he is the cause of his making his girlfriend upset.

"Ahh... Phi? I know I'm too early but can't we start? I mean yesterday I didn't perform well so I'm thinking to practice properly today" he is trying his best to look guilty to trouble others though it is true which is worthless because it's going to trouble only Mew not others.

"Well... Nong' we don't have any problem but how will you rehearse alone?" P'Mame asker.

"Don't worry phi. Khun Phi told me I can ask him anytime for help"he replied excitedly.

"Khun Phi?" P'Mame asker quizzically.

"I mean P'mew"finally he is back to his sense and subside his excitement.

"Since when you call him by this name? And when did you get this close to him? What I have seen yesterday according to that I feel you both don't like each other". P'Mame commented.

"No phi. It's nothing like that. Yesterday night we had dinner together and I said sorry too and he forgave me" such a innocent gufy , you are going well.

"Ok then as you feel better. We needs to discuss some scripts. you guys continue"and P'Mame and Director excuse themselves.

The thought of calling Mew and ask him to come for the workshop now makes him more than happy and a mischievous smirk formed on his face.

At 8:15 am

Ringgg...

"Hello!!"

"Good morning Nong'"

"Good morning phi. Why did you calle this early. We have our schedules by 11 am. Let me sleep na! I'm tired and me head is bursting" he was about to disconnect the call.

"Nong'... Atleast let me speak something"

"Sorry Phi. Say.."

"Nong', Nong'Gulf is at workshop and he needs your help"

"But why he needs me? I'm tired. Please let me sleep".

"Nong', are you sure you don't want to help him? Ok. I will call me and tell him that you don't want to help him" p'boss is knows very well his Nong'. He is just tricking him to agree.

"Phi..." He made a crying face which p'boss can't see but he can imagine by his voice.

"Yes, Nong'?"

"Tell him I will be the in 30 minutes and one more thing. I need your help. Please bring me some good clothes". Poor soul! He can't wear those pink clothes which were white before yesterday night.

"Is there is something special Nong'?" Ask suspiciously.

"No phi. Will tell you everything later. For now please help me".

"Ok Nong'. Bye" and disconnected the line.