3. IT'S HIM!!

Mame finally declared Mew gonna be Tharn and Gulf be Type of her story.

At Gulf's place

"Why P'? Why? Why didn't you told me it's him? Why didn't you told me he gonna be there for audition as well?"

"But what's the problem Nong'?"

"Problem?! Don't you know about his scandal with his last series co-actor?"

"I know Nong' but I didn't thought they will choose him opposite him as we know since last one year he is doing nothing and I don't think anyone would have offer him such a big project".

"Really P'? Do you really think this? In this industry everyone wants to work with him because we all know how talented he is and how much fans are crazy about him".

"If you says so then why you have problem to work with him Nong'?"

"Because P' he is... let's end this conversation here P" finally he got tired of trying to explain the things about which ever he is not sure.

At night

"am I really ready for this? Is it right decision for me and my family? What if something unfortunate happen which will change my life? How can I trust him?" Gulf's head was aching due to too much inner turmoil in his mind.

Someone hugged him from back and a unconscious smile formed on his lips.

"How was your day Gulf?" Poom asked still hugging him from back.

"Don't know what to say Poom?"Gulf made her to face him gently.

"I know baby. You don't need to tell me everything. P' told me what happened today. I'm so happy for you. Finally you got your first lead show" he hugged him tightly she was really so Happy for him.

"But Poom... will you be ok in future when I have to be intimate with him? For the scenes of scripts? For fans?" He asked her so concerned.

"Well...yeah I will feel bad but for you this is nothing gulf" she replied loving and gave a soft and tender kiss on his lips and he too responded with same live and affection.

Mew's place

"I'm so happy for you Nong" Mr. Wang gave a fatherly hug to mew.

"I'm ready glad finally you decided to move on"

"P' I don't know what I did today was wrong or right. I don't want my past to repeat" he said hesitantly

"I trust you Nong. What had happened was happened. That was past. Don't spoil your present and future my dear" he gave a small encouraging smile to mew.

"I will try my best P'. I will try to achieve what I have lost because of my uncontrollable emotions". He promised him determined.

At workshop

Today finally each cast members of series introduced to each other and before the final shooting of the series start director of story want each pair to be comfortable with each other specially lead pair. If will be good for them. They need actors to act naturally for the given character and for that they has to be comfortable with each other.

Each pair started communicating and trying to get mingle with their partners.

Mew as usual came on time. He is so professional and punctual in his work but gulf was still not there. Everyone was busy while mew was reading the novel which was written by Mame. He doesn't want to waste time and what's to understand the Tharn's character more closely so was he reading the "TharnTypeSeries" book.

Meanwhile gulf was so nervous as well as anxious. He was still at his home.

"Gulf...baby get up. You have workshop na?" Poom was trying to wake up Gulf.

"No Poom...I don't want to go today" gulf again cover his face with quilt.

"But Gulf today is your first!! How can you skip it?!" She was trying hard to convince him.

"Please Poom just one more day"gulf literally begged her.

"Gulf I Know why you don't want to go but baby you have to face this one day. If not today then tomorrow. Then why not today?" She asked him hopefully.

"...ok. I will be going" finally he got ready to join other's in workshop by today only.

I know I have took a lot of time to update but I'm sorry I can't update regularly. I have really busy schedule. I will try my best to update as soon as.

How was the chapter? Let's share your opinion in comment section ☺️