4.FIRST DAY OF WORKSHOP

All cast members of the series were doing their allotted works. Each pairs are trying to spend and rehearsal more so that they get comfortable with each other and perform their best for the final shoot of the scenes.

Mew already byheart his lines and was ready to perform with this opposite co-actor whom he met just once. Gulf was still not there. Mew was little nervous not because it was his first day but because it's after a long Gap in his carrier .he was more worried about his equation with his co-actor. He don't want to make him uncomfortable because of him ,it's obvious that almost everyone knows about his past story with his last co-actor and now everyone knows about his sexuality though he don't think anyless about his sexuality in compare to others but he don't want other to make uncomfortable.

MEW'S POV

Suddenly auditorium became so quite. I turned and saw everyone was greetings one by one to someone. His face was not visible to me.
Lastly P'Mame greeted him and said "thank God finally you came. For once I thought you changed your mind" she was looking so relieved now.

P'Mame introduced him to me and was about to introduce me, he interrupted her by saying "who needs his intro? Whole Thailand knows about Mew Suppasit and his... You Know?" And passed half smile which was more of mocking smirk. He didn't even took my hand for handshake. Guess he already has fixed mindset about me. Nothing new... I'm facing this since quite long now. Became habitual this. Though sometimes it hurts but I can't explain everyone.

P'Mame asked as to practice on any scene whichever we like because it was our first day she don't want to pressurize us. As I read almost half of story there are so many intimate scenes and emotional scenes too but they are in the end of series. In the beginning of series there are some Normal and hate scenes. I think hate scenes are easy and much comfortable to perform.

"What scenes you like to practice?" I asked him.

"Whatever I don't care"he replied rudely. Now it is annoying me. I'm asking him decently he should reply in same way.

"Fine. Let's start from the beginning scenes. They are easy" I recommended.

"What do you mean by easy? What do you think about me ha? I can't perform intense scenes? Listen Mr. Suppasit I might be fresher but don't think of me anyless than you" he pointed his index finger to me and giving hateful glare I didn't get why he is behaving like this. This kiddo really needs class how to behave socially.

"Listen Nong' I don't know what you think about me but let me clear you one thing. I never think anyone less than me not now not then when I had nothing. I think we all have some good qualities in us and we should appreciate it. I recommended you those scenes because we don't know the character properly those intense scenes will be tough to perform now. Let's get familiar to each other and to the respective characters. Ok?" I tried to explain him.

"Nong'?? Whom do you called Nong'? When did I gave you the permission to call me Nong'?he asked me fuming due to anger. Oh God like really? Out of all this long speech I caught only one word? That too Nong'? What's wrong if I called him by this word? Don't we called younger but this word? To show affection?now it's too much.

"Don't even care to call me by this word? Do you get that." Now at this point I can't take any more tantrum of this brait.

I was about to give me reality check assistant director came to us and asked "are you both ready with the scene which you both want to perform?" We both nodded.

"Which one?" He asked.
"Hate scene" "intense scenes" me and gulf said simultaneously.

All were looking on us as if we are aliens. We passed awkward smile to each others.

"Yes. I Want to perform intense scenes because as in the story more of intense scenes and we needs to convince fans too how good our chemistry is so I think it's better to start from these scenes" I don't understand why this kiddo is hell bent for these scenes. Maybe I hurt his ego but I didn't mean to hurt his ego. I can say he is a good actor and will definitely get popularity soon.

"Ok then" assistant director agreed to gulf.

"Hey khun Pi... let's see who is better and more talented" and gave a smirk which was full of attitude. This kiddo is really something.

"And may I know why you called me by this word Nong'? I asked him challenging.

"Because you started this by calling me Nong' so it's it for tat. Call me Nong'and I will call you khun Pi" I don't understand why he is doing all this. I never said I'm better than him.

Gulf choosen the night scene of first episode in which type was drunk and Tharn did some mischievous act with him to trick him.

"Ok. Let's start then. You just needs to lay down..."and here he again interrupted me.

"I know I have read the script" can't he listens me for once. Fine.

Ok. It's enough for today 🙈🙈 . I have read some tharntype, MewGulf stories and believe me sometime I myself get confused which was my story scenes which was of other's stories 😂😂. It happens bcoz I'm taking much time to update but sorry I can't update regularly. I have my viva's.

Hope you enjoy the chapter. Let me know how was the chapter in comment section.