2.TIME TO MOVE ON

Many popular actors , some fresher were present in the auditorium for the audition of TharnTypeSeries. One of them was Gulf. Finally he agreed to work in bl series.

Each of them given same lines of script. Who will perform these lines best that person will be playing the lead character of the story ie. TYPE

IN FIRST ROUND
Three contestant were selected. Two were fresher one was quite popular actor.

Meanwhile Mew reached there. He wanted to talk to MAME about something before his final decision.

Name's POV

"Yes Mew?"

"P'wang told me you want me to play the lead character of you story?"

"That's true Mew".

"Ok. Give me one reason why you want me to play this character. After knowing what I had done during my last project".

"Yes. I know very well Mew".

"Still you to take this risk? May I know why?".

"Because I know only you can make my series superhit".

"And why you think so?"

"Because I believe in you and your dedication for your work".

"And what if fans not like or watch your series because of me being part of the story?"

"And why do you think fans will not like you?"

"Because of my past sin which I had committed".

"Enough Mew!! How do you know whether fans loves you more than before or hates you? Just because of some negative comments? Articles?"

Mew was lost of words.

"You haven't even tried once after that incident Mew" Mame said disappointed.

"Listen Mew I Don't want to force you but please think before your final call" she was about to leave for the 2nd and final round of audition.

"P' Mame..." She halted for him to complete what he wants to say.

"I'm ready...but I can't guarantee if fans will support me like before" hearing this Mame gave a assuring and confident smile to him. She is sure of her choice.

Final round was not any ordinary audition anymore because they are going to person the given script with none other than opposite lead of story.

All were anxious at the same time curious who is that lucky actor who is going to play Tharn and who is going to be Type.

First two candidates performed the lines perfectly but something was missing which Mame felt.

Finally Gulf's tern. He was uncomfortable to perform but eventually he did his best. The only difference between his performance and previous two candidates was that while performing Gulf's face became flushed, red which caught Mame's eyes.

And like this Mame got heroes of her story.

I don't want to write long chapters. First I want to know whether readers are liking the story or not. Then I will try to update longer chapters.