(chapter 2).

????? POV:
I stand next to her bed watching over her ever move. The moon shining through the window makes her glow, like a mythical creature you'd see in the story books. I couldn't help it anymore, I slowly reached my hand down to her face wanting to touch it. Suddenly a low ring tone goes off under her pillow and she tosses about. I cling to the darkest corner in her room which it next to her bed and watch carefully.
Normal POV:
"Uuuuh.....Hello?" I ask rubbing an eye with my fist. "Hi, is this ___?" I know that voice...."Um, yeah, who is this?" I question sitting up onto my forearm, "Eric! Remember me?" "Eric?....Wait....Is this Eric from Idaho? Or Eric who went to Massachusetts?" I shake my head sitting up completely. "Eric who went to Massachusetts." He sounds happy at the other end. "Oh, my god. I haven't heard from you in mouths! What's that about?" "School....Sorry. Anyways the reason I'm calling is because I'm coming back right now, I'm in a taxi heading down Bio, St. and was wondering if I could crash in the guest room?" I stand from the bed and stretch my arm back, "Yeah, I guess so...." I say weakly opening the door and walking down the steps to the dark living room, then plop onto the couch. "You're a life saver! Thank you so much!" "No problem. Do you know where the spare key is or should I just let you in?" "If you can let me in. I got to go now, thanks again!" We hung up. I turn the T.V on keeping it low to see more news. "Ugh....what now?" I mumble leaning closer. "Just a few days ago a man named Eric Ditch has escaped a Massachusetts jail and was last seen in (Hometown). We're tracking his whereabouts now trying to find him. If you see him or now where he is, we request you call this number and inform us. New born emperor penguin at the zoo as just recovered-" I shut the T.V off shaking violently. Eric was, in jail? Eric? Save the whales Eric? No....I spring to my feet and peek out of the curtains.
The taxi pulls up and he gets out with his luggage, walking towards the front door. He knocks and I wince crawling over and leaning against it. "___? You in there?" He asks knocking again. "Go away!" I yell tightly closing my eyes, "What? ___! It's me Eric!" "I know!....W-Why were you in jail?" I question pushing my weight against the door. "What?" "Don't play dumb! I saw the news, they showed your picture! Why were you in jail!" I panic, I can't let him in! I hear the deadbolt unlock then the smaller lock on the handle of the door, then force is pushed onto it to get it open. "N-no! Stay out!" "Not today." His voice changed, much deeper and more angry. I manage to relock the door and I run up to dad's room. "Not home?" I freak, running into my room and slamming the door shut then lock it. I run to my dresser and open a drawer to get my pistol. I make sure it's loaded, then open my window readying to climb onto the branch nearest to me. "___~" He breaths out, jimmying the lock. "Surprise!~ You're gonna die!" He smiles evilly at me with a hatchet in hand. I hold up my pistol with shaky hands not want to fire,
"Oh, come now, you wouldn't fire at me! You're best friend?" "You're NOT my friend!" I yell clicking the gun, then aim. "Go ahead then. Shoot me. Cause you should know, one of us will end up dead." He smirks clenching the handle of the butcher knife tighter. "That'll be you then." We both turn our gaze to the teenager slightly taller then Eric in a dirty white hoodie and black jeans standing behind him. 'He looks like the guy from the alley....' His skin is pure white, eyes like unlit charcoals, and a smile that could give a nightmare, a nightmare. He has a large old looking kitchen knife raised above his head and the look of a cheetah closing in on it's pray. "Go to sleep." He speaks in a low scratchy voice, then drives the blade right into Eric's chest. I gasp at the action moving back to the branch a little more. The boy repeatedly stabs Eric in the chest and a few time in the neck, making blood splatter all over his face and hoodie. He plays a steady chuckle at first but it gets louder as he stabs faster. Eric isn't dead yet, I can her him groan as the knife gets forced through his flesh. The last stab was into his skull making a loud crack noise as the large knife gets rocked back and forth cutting his head almost completely in half. I wince at the last large splatter of blood that sprays the unfazed boy in the white hoodie. He slowly stands up wiping his face with the only clean part of the hoodie sleeve, making it soaked in Eric's blood. He then too quickly turns his gaze at me making me gasp and slide onto the tree branch. "You saved my life.....but I can't trust I'm not next!" I call at him and hurry down off the tree, running down the sidewalk as best I can with my bear feet.
I peek back then sharply inhale seeing him follow after me. Tears start to roll down and off my flustered cheeks in slow motion, as I turn my head forward and continue to push myself to make it to Lewis's house. If felt so far away....I felt slow, weak, and helpless....The bottom of my feet are scraped and hurt to run on, some of the street lamps are out making it hard to read the house numbers, and I'm almost blinded by my tears. How did I get into this? By doing a favor for someone who I thought was my friend? I look back again to see he's not very close, but he's still making his way to me at full power. "I don't want to die...." I whisper to myself, running up onto Lewis's porch. I trip and skin my knees and hands, but get up none the less and start beating on the door. "LEWIS!! LEWIS!!! MR. SHAMROCK! MRS. SHAMROCK!!! PLEASE! OPEN UP!!! I NEED HELP!!!!" I panic pounding my bloody fists to the light blue wood door. I exhale slightly when I see a light flicker on and a shadow inching closer. I peek back to see the boy is almost here. I can practically see the little beams of sweat mixed with blood roll down his bleached face. "LET ME IN!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs and Lewis opens the door. "___? Wha- GAH!" I push him with all the force I had left in me, back into the house and close the door behind us. I lock all the locks it had on it and luckily there were, a lot. I grab his wrist and limp my way up the stairs, still crying hysterically.
Once we made it to the upstairs hallway, I couldn't go any father and I collapsed right there. "___!" Lewis speaks, kneeling down, pulling me into his arms. "What's going on out here?" Mr. Shamrock asks as him and Mrs. Shamrock step out of their room. "Oh good heavens! ___!" Mrs. Shamrock gasps walking over then bends down. "You're all cut up and bruised! What happened?" She questions looking at all the wounds, with a worried face. "Keep all the doors and windows lock....!" I speak gasping for air, feeling suffocated by my warm tears. "What? They are, but why?" Mr. Shamrock asks walking over to us. "He- he chased me all the way here.....! He k-killed....Eric....But he saved my life too....Eric tried to kill me...." I randomly explain looking around the room trying to stay conscious, but falling out of it quickly. "Eric? I thought he was in Massachusetts?" Lewis speaks looking down at me as my head rests on his lap. "He was....but he was in jail....he broke out....a few days ago....and came to my house....most likely to hide....but I found out, so he tried to keep me quiet...." I say slowly slipping into sleep. "Wow....That's....just wow....C'mon, let's get you patched up ok?" Lewis scoops me up bridal style and we walk down stairs, and he sets me on the couch as his mom goes and gets the first aid kit. "You're going to be alright, we're here with you." Mr. Shamrock smiles patting my shoulder. I hardly nod back then fall asleep.
My eyes flutter open at the sound of birds chirping. "Huh?" I sit up looking around to see I'm in Lewis's room, and in his bed. 'Must have set me here when I passed out....' I think standing up. "GAH!" I squeak at the pain in my feet. They're all wrapped up, along with my knees, hands, and elbows. "I look like a medical patient...." I mumble looking at the calendar. "We have school today....CRAP!" I say seeing the time, we're an hour late. "Lewis! Get up!" I yell running down the steps to see him snoring on the couch. "Lewis!" I call at him and he springs up and off of the couch onto his face on the floor. "Are you ok?" I question helping him up, "Yeah, I think so...." He chuckles slightly then we rush and get dressed. Last time I was here was for a pool party so he has an extra set of my clothes for me to change into. "Come on! We're already late!" I call at him as he rushes down the steps. We finally make it outside and we start running towards the school not wanting to waste another minute. We closed in on my house on the way and we found at least six cop cars in front of it. "Oh my god...." I whisper as we stop and look around. "You weren't kidding...." "You thought I was kidding?" I yell at him raising my fist, "Sorry! Sorry." He defends as we walk closer.
"Hey! Get lost you two. This is a crime scene now." A cop says shooing us away. "I live here! My father's Dug (L/N)!" I speak proud and the unlit cigarette in his mouth falls out. "Woops, uh, come on in....We need to ask you some questions...." He jerks his head in a follow motion, and we go in. "___." My dad fast walks over and hugs me. "Honey, tell me, what happened here? Are you ok?" He speaks with a shaky voice, looking me straight in the eyes. "Yeah I am, I got to Lewis's house in time...." "In, time?" He questions pulling me over to sit on the couch. "Explain." One of the men say sitting next to dad and the other man. I sat for a nice long time telling them everything I knew, and their mouths hang open. After I finish two people carry a stretcher down the steps with Eric's mangled body. My breath hitches in my throat as I watch them go by, remembering last night. "Uh....it's a little messy up there....I'd recommend a Stanly steamer....um never mind have a good day." One of the men walk back out and the ambulance drives away. "Well we need to clean, I'll drive you to school." dad says guiding us out and to the car.
We pull in and it's five minutes to lunch. "Be safe you two! Lewis, you stay close to her now you hear?" "Yes sir!" We walk into the building and into the cafeteria right when the lunch bell rings. "___! I heard what happened! Are you ok?" Chris calls to me running over. "Kind of....traumatized and life changed forever but I'll be fine." I say sarcastically, cocking a brow at him as we three walk to our lunch table and sit down. "That sucks....Well, anyways! I found out where my dad keeps his lock clippers, so we can get into the factory for the next scene!" Chris smiles sitting up like a proud solider. "I can't go." I say bluntly laying my head on the table, "W-What! Why not?" "I almost died last night!!" I growl standing up, "There is NO doubt that, guy, is still going to be after me!" I exhale then walk away. "Way to go Chris. Try caring about someone other then yourself for once man." Lewis huffs standing up and following after me.
????? POV:
I watch from the window on top of the school as she and her blond friend walk out of the cafeteria and into the empty halls. I follow quickly, keeping my eyes sharply locked onto her.
Normal POV:
"Wait here I need to use the guys room...." Lewis murmurs and I nod. I lean against the wall that separates the two genders restroom, and wait for him to return. I stand quietly scanning the halls and humming different tones to myself. "Oh look, it's ___! Oh what a shame you made it out alive." Tracy says in her annoying voice with her lackys laughing at her sides. "Thanks I wish you the same." I roll my eyes turning my gaze away. "Oh haha. You don't scare me!" "Took the words right out of my mouth." I speak back tilting my head, "Shut up!" "Again, words out of my mouth." She raises her hand and forcefully smacks me on the face sending me into the wall behind me then onto the floor. "HAHA! Serves you right! I hope you don't get away next time." She scoffs then walks away. "My words." I mumble pushing up to stand. "You, BITCH!" She screams kicking me in the stomach with her sharp cheap looking blue stiletto heel. I groan falling back onto the floor. She and the others laugh then walk out of the school. I shakily stand up holding my stomach, and clenching my teeth. "I hate her so much....." I sob out trying to stay strong. I suddenly feel the need to look in the window above the lockers in front of me so I do. I gasp at the sight of the guy who killed Eric and ran after me last night. The sun is shining on him letting me see his bleachy face and large smile, "J-Jeff....??" I question my eyes, then without thinking run into the boys restroom and close the door. "_-___! This is the BOYS restroom! Get out!" Lewis blushes looking at me. "He's out there!! In the window!!" I gasp pointing at the door. "What? Wait, what happened to you? You're bleeding!" Lewis takes my hand and leads me out and looks up at the window. "There is no one up there ___. You probably just imagined it." he says looking me in the eyes. "AHHHHH!!!" We both look towards the front doors to the school hearing Tracy and the other two girls screaming. "What was that?" He asks as we both take a step back. Then a large splatter of blood sprays the glass doors, followed by more screaming and blood....then the three girls dead bodies.
To Be Continued~
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I do not own Creepypasta!
Jeff belongs to you~ *wink wink*
I love feed back! Let me know what you think!