(chapter 9)

I tap my shoes together while I sit in the waiting room with the boys. A nurse strides over with a clip board, I follow her to the room eighteen zero six, to see dad resting in one of the hospital beds, and gauze wrapped around his chest. “Dad? How are you?” I smile cupping his face and kissing his forehead, before sitting down. “Ah, better now.” We chuckle, and I take hold of his hand. “You’re a pretty tough cookie. No matter what people say!” I ensure giving his hand a squeeze, “What do people say?” He raises a brow and I laugh, “Nothing, nothing~” He grins at me, before turning his head to look up at the ceiling. “You look just like your mother on our wedding day. Well, except for the whole insane part.” I furrow my brows with a large smile, and giggle. “Do you need anything?” I ask titling my head, “No, I’m ok. Just a little sore.” I nod at his words, still smiling to see he’s much better then he seemed before.
    We talked for awhile until the nurse told me it was closing time. I say my goodbyes, place a kiss on his forehead then follow the nurse out to the waiting room, to find Chris and Lewis sleeping soundly. “Do you need help with them miss?” I shake my head and thank her, then wake the boys up. “C’mon, I’ll call us a cab.” I say with a light, tired grin, and help them stand to there feet, and about ten minute later I had to reawake them so we could get home in the taxi. “Thank you for the ride! How much do I owe you?” I ask the man, “Nothing. I heard about your dad.” He grins at me and I furrow my brows, “You’re very kind! Thank you again!” I beam, dragging the two out of the car and then they crash on the couch. I make it upstairs only to find Jeff sitting on the window ledge, “What are you doing?” I ask raising a lazy brow, walking over, then sit on my bed to face him. “Stopping by.” He grin, “Any REASON for ‘stopping by’?” He chuckles. Jeff stands from the windowsill, steps over to me, cups my face, then decides to start a long heated tongue war with me. “Jeff….” I moan, before falling asleep from sudden exhaustion.
    The moment I opened my eyes I see Jeff’s stained hoodie, and notice I’m not in my house. I push myself up only to be held tighter in his arms and smashed up against his chest like a beloved security blanket. I again push myself up, and his grip goes limp, making me giggle slightly. I stand up looking around at the single mattress we were laying on, in a very small, single window room in the factory. I adjust the large bulky grown then walk over to the window and look out. We’re on the second floor of the three story building, I can see all the way to my house from here. Now that I think about it, if I have binoculars, I could easily look into my window and see if someone was in there….I shake my head at the thought, then turn around to meet Jeff’s face right in front of mine. “Up already?” His grin widens with his words, while he scoops me into his arms and presses me against the wall. “A-Ah, yeah….! Early raiser I guess!” I nervously chuckle, averting my eyes to the floor, and soon lock onto the door. “What’s the matter?” He tilts his head eyes boring through me like drills on full power, “Nothing….Just kind of surprised to be in a different place then when I fell asleep is all….” I furrow my brows averting my eyes once again. “It’s just the factory.” He shrugs releasing me from his grip and heading over to the door, “Wait- Jeff….Why’d you bring me here?” I hurry over to him, he doesn’t reply, only blushes before pecking my lips and opening the door to go downstairs.
    I follow him to the first floor and over to another room that acts more as a cafeteria and kitchen then anything else. “Good morning ___!” BEN hops over joyfully, “Morning BEN. How are you?” I reply smiling at him, “Pretty good! Party hard!” He fist pumps then skips away over to what looks like a fridge. My stomach growls at me for not eating much yesterday, but I ignore it and sit down next to Jeff. “Hungry?” He asks glancing at me, “Uh….I’m ok-” My stomach disagrees with me by growling again, and Jeff chuckles. BEN walked back over to us and set down a plate with what looks like PB and J, “You can have one ___!” He smiles sitting next to me, taking one for himself along with Jeff. We conversed at the table for about an hour, while eating the sandwiches. “And he shirked like a little girl!” We laugh at Ben’s story about scaring a grown man, and making him cry, “It can be a fun job. No doubt!” He says standing up and walking over to the kitchen, and sets the plate in the sink. “Jeff!” An angry female voice yells, then a rather pretty girl with white skin, black hair, lips, and eyes, breaks through one of the windows, holding a similar knife that Jeff has. Her breaths are heavy and uneven like she ran a mile, and rage is clear on her face. Jeff sprung to his feet, holding a fighter’s stance, blade in hand. She starts marching over to Jeff, raising the blade high, “You insufferable, low, good for nothing-” “NO!” By instinct I fling out of my seat and grab onto Jeff’s sleeve pulling him back away from her and she stops in her long strides to stare. “And you are?” She crosses her arms, a large frown tugging at her large black lips, “_-__! You’re Jane aren’t you?” She nods placing her hands on her hips. I feel the sudden urge to latch onto Jeff and yell ‘He’s mine! He’s mine! No touchy!’ deep down I know it’s because she’s an intimidating, very pretty girl compared to someone like me. “Listen to me girly, this has nothing to do with you. Scram.” She frowns her brows, but, she doesn’t seem mad at me. I shake my head giving her a pleading look, “Oh, I see. ___ was it? You gotta get out while you still can. Haven’t you read my story?” “Only about a million times….I’ve always liked yours….” I smile at her not feeling as threatened. “Really?” Her face turns slightly surprised, “Y-Yeah! You’re real name’s Jane Arkensaw! You were thirteen, or fourteen when you met Jeff! And you want to hear him scream in pain….” I sort of drift off at the last part but then reconnect our eye contact. “Wow, most girls I’ve ever met are always total Jeff fan girls and run after me with sticks, telling me ‘they’ll get me’ if I mess him up.” We chuckle, “It’s silly isn’t it? They can be scary when they wanna be.” We exchange smiles and she walks over, much more calm and friendly. “So ___! You know everything about me, tell me a little about yourself!”
    We sit at the table and talk like best friends none stop for a good half hour. “You seem to know a lot! Not just on us pastas either! Where do you go to school?” “(Hometown) High. But they don’t teach us those things. I do quite a bit of research.” I explain smoothing out my gown, it’s really starting to itch. “Is your dress bothering you?” Jane tilts her head, “A little….I’ve been in it since seven yesterday.” She thinks for a moment then pulls out her knife, “Wanna cut the extra fabric off?” I nod at her, and stand. Within a few minute my gown became more of a white cocktail dress, “That’s actually much better! Thanks for the help!” “Hey anytime!” We sit back down and start firing up new conversations.
BEN’s POV:
    From the moment Jane showed up, ___ and her haven’t separated, and I can tell Jeff’s patients is reducing dramatically. We sit on the other side of the room watching to girls do there thing, “Something on your mind Jeff?” I ask looking up from my psp, “I want her gone. Now.” He growls resting his head in his hand, against the window we‘re sitting next to. “Well how do you suppose we go about doing that?” I roll my eyes quickly getting bored with the situation. Jeff stands to his feet and storms over, “Oh this should be good.” I roll my eyes again following to watch. “Get out.” He speaks looking down on Jane, “Why?” She cocks a brow, “I would actually like to know too….She isn’t hurting anyone….” ___ furrows her brows looking up at him. Just then her cell phone went off, “Hello?” She speaks, “Uh, I’m….At the store….! I’ll be home soon.” She says to whoever was on the other line then hangs up. “I have to go….” ___ stands up and heads towards the large front doors of the factory and open them.
Jeff’s POV:
    “Wait.” I jog over after her, closing the doors behind us, so I can talk to her in privet. “What’s up?” She raises a brow, her face almost showing worry of sorts, “I want you to live here from now on.” I say bluntly taking hold of her hand, “W-what? Here? But- why?” “Because I want to spend more time with you.” ‘Ugh, that came out way to mushy gushy.’ I think tightening my grip, “You can come and visit can’t you?” If I could, I’d be frowning right now. “I don’t want to visit. I want you to live here. With me.” A sudden strike of angry bites at me, so I place my hands on her shoulders, “No one can hurt you if you’re here.” I step closer, “Stay here with me.” I tie my arms around her, and place my lips atop of hers.
Normal POV:
    His lips fit so perfectly with mine now. I snake my arms around his neck keeping him close, what am I going to do? I have such the urge to just drop my old life, and disappear with the pastas, but the other strong urge is to push him away and leave forever. “Jeff.” I place my hands on his chest, pulling away, frowning sadly. “I….have to think about it….” I take a deep breath wriggling out of his grip and hurry down the dirt trail to my house, not looking back a single time, but still feeling his stare. I shake my head, guilt starting to creep up my neck with every single one of my heavy steps hitting the hard earth. “I’m sorry Jeff….” I mumble to myself rubbing my arms and fully leaving to woods.
    I open the door to see Lewis standing around the stairs, “___! You’re back!” Lewis runs over wrapping me into a tight hug, “Yeah, sorry about that!” I hug back, “Where’s Chris?” I mention looking around. “Taking a shower.” I nod at Lewis’s bored words, then look him in the eyes, feeling awkward that he hasn’t released the hug. “Uh Lew-” “___, I want you to come with me.” I’m taken aback by his sudden words. “Go with you where?” “Remember that school I signed up for a year ago? The law one? They sent me an email saying they need to meet me in person and that I need to be living up in L.A. I’m going to move there, and I want you to come with me.” He rests his forehead to mine furrowing his brows, “B-But what about Chris he has no family he-” Lewis presses his lips to mine, silencing me, then pulls back and starts up a new sentence. “We already worked it out. He’s going with me to try and get a job as a film producer!” He grins, “Lewis….This is so sudden! I can’t walk off on my dad either!” “But ___! You’ll be without him one day! So I thought the best way to start our adulthood is for all of us to move out rent together and start new….And he‘s already said it‘s ok if you come with us when we finally want to go.” I can feel the breath within me become suppressed and heavy. “I-I don’t know….” He sighs looking deep in my eyes, before pulling me in for another one of his famous surprise kisses. He holds a hand behind my head deepening the kiss, while his other hand rests firmly on the small of my back. I want to push away but somehow I just feel like maybe this is what’s really supposed to happen. That no matter how hard I try to push away everything I think is wrong, it comes back screaming in my face telling me it’s going to happen, but I simply can’t hear it. I exhale heavily, then entangle my fingers in Lewis’s semi long sun kissed locks, ruffling them to make the styled strands messy. “Is it a yes?” He speaks still hovering over my lips, “Until my father is up and working like he used to be, I will not be going with anyone anywhere. Got that?” I squint warningly at him and he nods, claiming my lips again. “Got it.” He beams then we walk up stair into my room and wait for Chris to finish his shower.
    It’s been about two months since Lewis asked me to join him and Chris on the trip to go live in L.A. Dad got better and supported everything, because it turns out his job is going to be shipping him off to another part of the world, so I wouldn’t see him either way. Also, the pastas haven’t been over as often as before. Now it’s more Jeff, BEN, and Jane, but mostly Jeff. However every time I lay my (E/C) eyes on him, I can’t help but hate myself, for almost leading him on, only to leave in a breath never to come back. No one has noticed the house becoming more and more empty as Lewis, Chris and I move all the furniture we need into a moving truck parked down near Chris’s house either.
    It’s around ten p.m, and it’s snowing lightly outside my window, it seems to only like to snow at night now-a-days. ’Tomorrows the day we fly out of town up to L.A…’ I sigh pressing my hand to the glass of my window, wishing I could really enjoy the snow, and the holidays, with the boys and my father, but alas, we’re going to be too busy for any sort of celebration. “Marry Christmas, mom….Please, guide me to what’s right. I don’t want to make the worse mistake of my life….help me….” I plead, feeling a single tear steam down my chilled cheeks, reminding me I at some point pressed my face to the glass. With a lazy exhale, I sit on my bed the last thing in my room aside from my laptorp, and start poking around the internet looking for something to do. A text document opens itself and types; ‘Meet me on cleverbot!’ so I follow what I was told to do and opened it up, waiting to see what happens next. After a moment or too words pop up, ‘Whatcha up too?’ BEN types, ‘Nothing. I’m really bored. I might go to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow.’ I type back, ‘Why?’ ‘Meeting up with Chris and Lewis.’ ‘Cool, can I come?’ ‘Um….no….it’s just going to be us. Sorry.’ ‘You’re no fun! But ok! Bring me back a souvenir or whatever! Lol.’ I weakly grin knowing this is the way I’m going to say goodbye, and they won’t even know it. ‘Haha! Well, I got a long day tomorrow! See you whenever I guess.’ I hit enter, ‘Maybe we can hang out after you and those two are done!’ He sent with a smily face at the end. ‘Yeah, maybe. You’re a great friend BEN. Remember that! Tell everyone else I said that to them!’ Another tear flows down the smooth surface of my (S/C) skin, as I leave the chat. I go through some deep coding to delete some things, so he can’t hack me to say hi. I changed many things, back upped my files, then whipped the rest clean. If I’m moving away to start over, then I must rid myself of anything that might involve them. Once that was done, I turn the computer off, change in my winter Pjs, then sit on my bed with a book I’m almost finished with.
    Half an hour later I close the finished book, and toss it into one of the last boxes in my room, then turn the lamp off, when I hear a tapping sound at the frosty window. “Huh?” I turn my head to see Jeff on the other side of my window, cheeks pink from the cold outside, “Jeff?” I question walking over and pulling the window up, “Hey.” He breaths climbing in, and taking me into a hug, “H-Hi! My god Jeff, you’re so cold! Does the word sweater mean anything to you? This hoodie isn’t enough.” I pull back and look into his coal coloured eyes. “I’m used to it.” He grins then locks our lips in a warming kiss. “Well I still say you wear more then this.” I lightly smile running my fingers over his cheek, only to have him place a hand over mine and hold it there. “C’mon, I wanna show you something.” He takes both of my hands and pulls me towards the window, “Where are we going?” “I can’t tell you!” He pulls me in a long kiss, then drags me out the window, head towards the woods down a trail I never noticed before. He stops near a breath taking frozen lake. The gaps in the trees above are perfectly formed with the moon peeking through, to give a sort of spot like shine to the crystal ice in the lake. “Whoa….” I smile as Jeff  lets me off of his back and guides me over, steps onto the ice sliding around a little then he yanks me to stand on the top of his shoes. “H-Hey! I don’t have any shoes on!” I latch onto him feeling his chest rumble in my ear as he chuckles, “It’s ok! I got you.” I smile up at him as we glide on the thick ice under the full moon. “Have you considered coming to live at the factory?” He breaks the silence looking me in the eyes, I reply with a shy shake of the head and a sheepish grin. “No?” His voice is slightly upset but he contains his hurt feelings by holding me to him much tighter then before. “I’m sorry, I’ve just been thinking about other things is all…..” ‘Crap! Why’d I say that?’ I think glancing away from Jeff. “Other things? Like what?” “Ah, well, how we’ve been getting to know each other! It feels like I finally know enough about you to consider you more then just a friend!” I grin but smack myself repeatedly on the inside, ‘Why’d I say THAT?’ I scream at myself, “M-More then a, friend?” I can’t tell if it’s from the cold or not, but his cheeks turn a bright pink. I blush back, also feeling his grip around my waist turn tender, and more, loving.
    Jeff skates us over to the edge of the pond and steps off forcing my bear feet to sink into the clod snow, sending a shiver up my spine. He chuckles before bending down to let me onto his back, then dashes through the trees all the way back to my house. He climbs up to the window and crawls through it with me still on his back. “Thanks for bringing me home. And I had a lot of fun!” I grin getting off, set a light kiss to his cheek and sit on my bed. The only light in my room is coming from the moon through the glass, making the mood very soothing. “You know….Christmas is in a few days….you need to tell me what you want.” Jeff sits down next to me, taking hold of my hand, “Heh! Jeff. I don’t really want anything to be honest!” I giggle laying my hand atop of his. “What about you?” He suddenly turns a bright shade of pink, holding my hand with more power, “Jeff?” I tilt my head to look into his eyes. In one swift movement, he pulls me into a heated kiss, pushing me on my back on the bed, and one hand plucking the first few buttons of my top opening them to reveal much cleavage on my braless chest. He trails wet kisses down my neck, biting around, and leaving marks. He pulls away hovering over me, “I wanted to wait until Christmas eve, but….I can’t hold back any longer.” He deeply growls, his lips grazing my skin with his every word, forcing a pleased sigh to escape my lips. Staring into his eyes that seem a little bit more alive, I know there’s no way of getting out of this, and deep down I’m going to regret it….some how….
To Be Continued~
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I do not own Creepypasta!
You belong to Jeff~
I love feed back! Let me know what you think!