(chapter 3).

The three lay in the large pool of mixing blood, still, and lifeless. “What do we do!” Lewis cracks grabbing my wrist with a shaky hand, “Why are you asking me? I can’t do anything! Neither can you!” I wheeze pulling my hand away then look back to the door. “Dear god….” I gasp looking at the door to see the guy in the hoodie waiting behind it as his fingers finish tracing out the words ‘I did it for just for you.’ I felt my cheeks suddenly go warm, but go as quickly as it came. “Hello? This is Lewis Shamrock! I’m at (Hometown) high, and there has been three murders! Please help!” I look over at Lewis with a shocked face as he hangs up, then looks at me. “Wh-why did you just do that? You might make him mad!” I panic tilting my head slightly, “He just killed three people! He can’t get away! And he won‘t go anywhere as long as you‘re here!” Lewis complains taking my wrist and quickly pulling me down the hall. I look back to see him still standing there, only he added a heart with a question mark next to it. My eyes widen and face warms, as we inch away into the nearest classroom.
    “You know he probably came after us because Chris took that note!” Lewis say sitting down next to me, “Only Slender man would come after us! Besides! Jeff’s not his proxy. Hoodie and Masky are.” I explain opening my textbook, flipping to the page we’re studying on. “What are we talking about?” Chris asks leaning over to us, “That guy that tried to kill ___ last night is back! He just killed Tracy, Brook, and Amber!” Lewis whispers leaning over to Chris and Chris inhales a bit. “I think it’s really Jeff….You know….The killer.” I whisper and Lewis gives me a believing look while Chris just stares in doubt, but slightly changes when he sees my worried face. “___, there’s no such thing-” “He’s standing right outside!” I slam my fists onto the desk by reflex, “Miss. ___! Is there something you want to share with the class?” “Tracy, Brook, and Amber are DEAD! The killers outside!” Lewis blurts out standing up, some students screamed and others gasp. “Lewis!” “No! They need to know! The three mean girls of the school are dead outside! And by a good chance, the is killer as well! I called the cops so they’ll be here soon!” He rants as Chris and I make eye contact with raised eyebrows, and hanging mouths. Lewis huffs, then the sound of sirens surround the school. Many start screaming as the teach tries to calm everyone down, glaring at us in the meantime. “Lewis!” I growl standing from my seat and running out to the front. “___! What’s going on? Are you ok?” Dad says as I run into his open arms, “I’m ok, but I saw him again….” I whisper looking up at him in the eyes. “My god….” He sighs walking me over to one of the cop cars, “This is officer Hillsho. He’s a good man. Nice too!” “Dad, I’m sixteen, you just have to tell me who he is. Is he taking me home?” He nods and I get in the front seat, “‘Ey sorry, back seat.” Hillsho motions me to sit in the back, “Alright, sorry….” I exhale then sit in the back and we drive home.
    “Ok, kid, doors and windows locked. Got it?” “You’re not staying with me?” I ask as my eyes open largely. “Nope, can’t.” I give him a worried look then step out of the car, then he speeds off like he wants nothing to do with me. I take a look around then latch onto my front door with my key, “Wait.” I say taking a few steps down and taking the key from under dad’s weird garden gnome, then head in and lock the door. I sit on the couch, and do, nothing. Kinda scared too do anything. I looking around the house then out the window that leads to the forest, wishing I had said no to making Chris’s stupid ‘movie’. “Uh….” I sigh setting my hands to my face, then lower my head onto my knees. “What’s wrong?” I gasp standing to my feet and sharply turn around to find the boy standing on the last step of the stairs. I stare at him as he stares at me in complete silence. His lidless eyes peek out from behind his long black un kept hair, sending an unnerving vibe up my spine. I look at him then at the door, then back at him, feeling my shoulders vibrate with fear. At that moment I make a risky move and drat for the door, however he was faster then me and run over placing a strong hand on the door to keep it shut. ‘ok, he’s officially TOO close.’ I think stepping back staring into his….dead looking eyes. He raises his hands up and cups my face caressing my cheeks with rough thumbs. He scans my face taking in ever feature, memorizing them. I hate how I can’t tell what he’s thinking, that large cut in smile, lidless dead eyes….White skin, eyebrow less….“J-Jeff?” ‘Did that smile just widen?’ I think sharing his blink clad gaze. He suddenly brings my lips to his in an awkward kiss that lasted a little to long. Is this what is feels like to kiss someone though? No….It would be more romantic….and with someone you like! But I closed my eyes….I place my hands on his shoulders to balance myself as he bends forward slightly.
    “___?” Jeff pulls away and runs to the stairs at the sound of a car door shutting and my dad’s voice. I watch him as he quickly makes his way up to my room and closes the door behind him not taking another second to look my way. I open the door and see dad walking up the steps to me. “I thought you had to work at the school?” I ask walking alongside him to the kitchen, “I did, however Hillsho didn’t know to stay with you so he came back. I didn’t want to leave you alone so I came.” He informs taking a coke out of the fridge, then opens it. “Is that so? Well, I appreciate it.” I smile walking over to the stairs then slowly go up. “Something wrong?” I jump looking down at him, “What? No! I’m fine!” I speak going a little faster ‘til I reach the door. I place my hand on the handle, but hastate to open it. ‘What if he’s waiting on the other side? Is he waiting to kill me?’ I take a deep breath, staring at the wood door, then turn the knob and slowly push it open. I pop my head in and look around to find….nothing! I sigh then walk in completely, then sit at my desk with the computer. I turn it on right when my phone decides to vibrate, so I pick it up and look at the screen. “One new message, from Unknown.” I say to myself opening the text. ‘Meet me on cleverbot.’ I stare at the message almost horrified, ‘could this be….’ I exhale a shaky breath then open my browser and key into the search ‘Cleverbot.com’. “Hello?” I type then send, “Hello.” It sends back, “Are you the one who called me here?” I send, “Oh, yes, I am.” “Why?” It pauses making a shiver sneak it‘s way up my spine. “Just to say hi. You met one of my buddies, so I wanted to check you out.” ‘One of his buddies? Does he mean, Jeff?’ I think rereading the sentence. “Are you BEN?” I send and another long unsettling pause drops by.
Jeff’s POV:
    “Pfft! HAHAHA! Look at this chick! She’s all like ‘omg it’s BEN! Why’d you call me here?’ HAHAHA! What a catch Jeff. Ah, man.” BEN laughs his insides out almost falling out of the tree next to ___’s window reading what she sends him back. Suddenly he stops and stares at the screen with wide eyes, I lean over and read the comment ‘Am, I next?’. We look at each other then back at the screen. I look through the window at her sitting in her desk chair with large tears falling down her face. “BEN-” I said but he cuts me off with a finger as he types so I look over and watch. ‘Don’t worry, not right now.’ He sends her. “BEN I‘m going to kill you!” I yell pushing him out of the tree, then look back in the window to see she’s balling her eyes out reading the words he sent her. I jump out of the tree and run after BEN wanting to pound his face in.
    I chased him all the way into the closed off forest, then into the carnival. I stop at the sound of chuckling to my right. I turn my head to find Laughing Jack smirking at us, leaning against a broken ride. “What does the clown want?” BEN speaks walking over to me, staring at Jack. “Heh, heh, heh, just wondering what you’re doing~” He sneers walking over to us. “So, what did BEN do now?” He questions still with a smirk on his pale face, “Jeff’s all, ‘You’re scaring ___! You’re terrible!’ I was laughing harder then you ever could!” Then Jack’s smile drops. “Did you say, ___?” BEN nods still giggling. Jack raises a fist winding it back then onto BEN’s face. “W-What the-! Man why’d you do that!” He growls cupping his cheek, “DON’T mess with ___. I’ll tie you up by your ears if you do!” They glare at each other but we all look towards the trail to see the trio Chris, Lewis, and, ___ walking towards this carnival.
Normal POV:
    “Alright here will be find. The lightings good. PLACES!” Chris yells setting up the camera, “My god! We’re right here Chris, no need to yell….” Lewis speaks furrowing his brows. “Heh, sorry….” He shrugs turning the camera on, “I really shouldn’t be out here you guys….Dad said-” “___! C’mon you’re safe. We’re here.” Chris winks point at himself, I couldn’t help but chuckle walking over to the old police tape wrapped on a tree. “Bad sign. Police tape. I did a little research on this place and found out, it’s not that this place closed do to broken rides, they should actually run now if we fueled them, but one of the clowns went insane and killed a whole bunch of kids because they thought he wasn‘t funny and mocked him. They had to close and block everything off to try and catch Jack but the newspapers never said if they caught him or not. But judging by the fact there was never a reopening, they never got him.” I say looking up at the old rusty rides, and the large trees that grew in and around them over time. I turn around to see their faces show the look of ‘What-the-hell-did-you-just-say?’. “Under paid, crazy clown guy, killed a whole bunch of people, so they closed the carnival to catch him.” I dumb it down then turn to look at the rollercoaster, then I step back and face the camera. “Alright shall we start?” I speak picking up the scripted and read over it. They nod and we start, “Ok, let’s start at line five, where Carly slaps Jake for getting them lost and not taking it seriously. And act-” “Do I slap him on this line? Or did I already?” I ask, “Slap him now, ok! GO!” We nod then start.
    “You, IDIOT!” I yell winding my arm back then fake slap Lewis, “I’m so sick of this ‘we’re not lost! We’ll get out!’ What if we don’t? What happens then?” I say frowning my brows and walking towards the carnival. “Carly! Please! I’m sorry! Listen, I know you’re mad, but we have to keep our cool-” “There you go again! I’ve been ‘keeping my cool’ for the past two days! I want to go home, I want to eat something! See my family! I can’t do that because with no doubt we’re going farther and farther into this stupid forest everyday!” I yell turning to face him, as a beam of sweat rolls down my forehead. “Carly-” “Don’t Carly me! Find a way to get us out of here, and MAYBE I won’t brake you in half!” I lunge forward but then turn my heels and walk away. “That, was, beautiful.” Chris fake cries walk over to us. “Can I leave now?” I ask furrowing my brows and turning to face them. “What? Now? But we only did a little recording!”
Chris pouts placing his hands on his hips. “I HAVE to get home. My dad will be the end of me!” I say shaking my head, “And just to make myself more right, there’s another page stuck to that tent over there. Go get yourselves eaten by Jack.” I sigh walking towards the trail, “W-Wait! ___!  Don’t leave me here with him!” Lewis scurries over and joins me, “That page is mine!” Chris cheers running over and grabbing it then joins us. “See! Nothing happened~” He mocks waving the page around. “Go….Go, GO!” Lewis and I panic running as fast as we can to the exit leaving Chris slightly in the dust. “Is he follow us?” Lewis asks starting to pant, “I’m not turning around and finding out!” I yell back as we near the exit. “Whoa….” Lewis start to slow down placing a hand on his forehead, “Don’t stop now!” “But my head hurts….” “Shut up and keep running! Chris C’mon! Chris? Dammit….” I stop and turn around to see he isn’t following us. “CHRIS!” I call out listening to the echo of my voice, ring through the tall thin trees. I scream as someone grabs my shoulder from behind, “Chris! You idiot! Don’t ever do that again!” I say spas hugging him. “Hey, ok, I’m sorry! Let’s go.” I let go and we leave the forest.
    “___.” I lower my head as my dad scolds me for leaving the house considering our ‘situation‘. “To your room missy.” I nod and head up and close the door behind me, then sigh. “HOLY SH-” I try to scream but I’m shushed but a hand covering my mouth.
To Be Continued~
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I do not own Creepypasta!
You belong to Jeff~
I love feed back! Let me know what you think!