(chapter 6)

"___?" "EEP!" I jump back bumping the window at the sound of Lewis's voice, "S-Sorry! Just wanted to ask if the donuts are for everyone?" "Y-Yeah, you can take one...." I say before peeking back out the window to find whatever it was is gone. I sigh then walk over and pour the tea into a mug, we walk out back to the bench and sit down. "Here you go." I hand over the mug to Chris while he lays his head back onto my shoulder, still shaking like a cold, wet puppy.
It had to be at least two hours since I closed my eyes and fell asleep with the others. I didn't have any dreams, it was to noisy to sleep in the first place but I managed. When I finally opened my eyes I found I was the only one on the bench and most of the lights were flickering or off. It felt like the setting for a horror game but it always feels that way. "Chris? Lewis?" I speak sitting up and rubbing my eyes, the café door is open, they must have gotten hungry. "___!" I gasp at the sound of banging near the lockers, it's sounds like Chris. "Christopher?" I ask circling the bench over to the lockers listening closely, "___! ___! Let me out!" I hurry over and pull at the handle, "It's locked! How'd you get stuck?" "No time to ask! Find a hammer or something to get me out! They took Lewis!" "Who-" "Get me out of here!" Without waiting any longer I rush over to one of the offices and search the cabinets and drawers.
BEN's POV:
She shuffles around the dark room looking for....well I actually I don't know what she's looking for, but I can tell whatever it is, she's in a hurry to find it. "Where did it go!" She demands running over to the corner I'm hiding in, "Hammers don't just get up and walk away!" 'Oh, well I'm holding that....' I think looking down at my hand then back up to watch her search. "Where did it go!" I crawl up the wall to the ceiling to avoid her seeing me but I drop the hammer in the process. She gasps turning around clicking the gun and aiming it at the corner, scanning it furiously taking a few small steps back. She walks back over and takes hold of the hammer then runs out of the room, so I sneak against the wall watching her every move like a spider.
Normal POV:
"Chris, press yourself as far away from the door as you can, I don't want to hit you by accident." I call to him and he sends back a weak 'ok'. With all my force I smash the handle clean off the door and pull it open releasing my extremely pale friend. "C'mon, w-we have to find Lewis! Before something happens to him...." He tugs the sleeve on my wrist trying to make me follow, "It's dark in here! You guys?" 'That sounds like Lewis....' I think turning around to look at the café door, "Over there...." I point, Chris takes hold of my hand and nods, "Wait," I say reaching over the bench for the blanket and wrap it around Christopher's horrifically unnatural, shaking body, then guide him along side myself. We peek into the small white walled room to see Lewis tied up and blindfolded on the floor, squirming around like a caterpillar on it's back. We rush over and untie him, I run my fingers through his hair, getting it out of his face, "Lewy what happened?" "It was that guy! Th-that evil little- God forsaken- BEN! And then that.....that THING that shoved Chris into the locker....It....It wasn't even close to being human....the brownish-orangeish skin....those EYES....The claws....Oh my god...." Lewis tried to explain as his face became more and more scared at the thought. "Hey, take a deep breath! Whatever it is, it's probably gone now-" "Why doesn't anything happen to YOU?" Lewis barks tears in his eyes, "I-I don't know! I gave back the pages! They should be leaving us alone!" I argue back standing up crossing my arms. "And honestly! If ANYONE should be dealing with this is should be HIM!" Lewis points at Chris and steps closer, "Lewis don't! He didn't know any of this would happen! We all want to prove people wrong at least once in our lives, so we can't blame him for everything!" I step in between the two and holds up my hands, "By the way, NOW is NOT the time to get in a fight! All the cops are gone and I don't know where my dad is!" I say knitting my brows together and frown slightly. Lewis sign out heavily before stepping back in defeat, then nods. "Now we will stay together for this rough patch ok?" I set out my hand and look at the two, "Always together," Chris places his hand atop of mine, "Hhh....Now and forever." Lewis speaks placing his hand atop of Chris's, "The three that never give up." I chant and we throw our hands up to the sky, walk out of the café room, to the elevator and push the button. "If anyone's anywhere it's in the safe room on the top floor." I announce as we step into the small lift and press the 'UP' button. "Huh...." I mumble looking at the keypad, "What's 'huh' mean?" "The elevator's broken....This flickering light means there's something stuck in the gears....guess we're using the stairs." I say stepping out then looking for the door to the stairway up. "How many stories do we have to go?" Chris asks hurrying over to me to retake my hand along with Lewis, "Uh, about....four...." "FOUR?" Lewis repeats looking down at me, "Yes, four....If you want to stay down here and find out what that thing was that tied you up, go right ahead." I frown at his laziness, I walk around the whole TOWN everyday because my dad tells me to, while they sit on their lazy buts and play video games. "C'mon! It won't kill you!" I swipe his hand into mine and pull them along to the door then grab the handle and yank it, "Locked? YOU DON'T LOCK EMERGENCY EXITS!" I exclaim pounding on the door, then exhale a frustrated sigh.
"Well, you boys wanna do something fun?" I ask turning to face them, 'Did Lewis just blush?' I think then shake my head, "What do you mean?" Chris asks tilting his head eyeing me closely, "Ever traveled through an air vent? No? Well now you can say you have." I smile forcefully ripping the vent frame off so we can crawl in. "It's like a video game!" Chris cheers following me over to the semi large hole and climb into it waiting for Lewis, "Watch out, studies show the rear BEN DROWNED has the tendency to become a piranha and eat little boys fingers." I mock, Lewis hurries and follows us cursing under his breath, while Chris and I snicker, they then follow me through the vents up to the top floor. "Why isn't the air on?" Lewis sighs wiping his forehead with the sleeve of his shirt, "They don't run the air often since they have a lot of fans...." I inform as we close on the vent exit of the top floor. "What's that sound?" Chris asks looking over at me, "I don't hear any th-ING!!" I shriek slightly as the opening to the vent breaks and I hang over the edge, trying to keep my grip. "___! Are you ok?" Lewis panics looking over to me, sweat rolling down his face, "Y-yeah, kinda....See if you can't pull me up....I'll hang here until then...." I sneer a bit waiting for them to help, "___!" I hear my dad call but I can't see him, "Hey, keep quiet." That sounds like Jeff...."Need some help?" I gasp looking down to see Laughing Jack grinning at me, tilting his head in a cute way. "U-Uh no....I-I'm ok...." "Heh, heh! Don't be shy!" His grin stretches wider while he grips my waist and helps me to the ground. Once I gained my balance I take a long look around the room, finding most ever creepypasta I've had an encounter with and then some. "We're coming down!" Lewis says right as he falls out of the vent and flops onto the carpeted ground, "Are you ok?" I ask holding out a hand to him, "Chris you be careful!" I call up to him and he nods slowly making his way down to us. They freeze the moment they see everyone, "Back in the vent! Back in the vent!!" Lewis freaks trying to jump up and climb back in. "Woof!" The bark grabbed my attention and I look over to see the all famous Smile dog. He seems to act like a normal dog....just has a huge toothy smile on his face....I shake my head before making eye contact with him and he barks again, only this time me wags his tail and his tongue hangs out from the side of his mouth. He happily trots over and sniffs my shoes, then sits down and looks up at me, I think he wants me to pet him. I take a deep breath then run my fingers through his fur, his smile widens and his tail wags at full speed.
"A-Ahh!" I look over at my dad to see him tied up to a chair, but every time he squirms a boy in an orangey-yellowish hoodie pokes him with cutlery, drawing blood. "H-Hey! Leave him alone!" I say clenching my fists and taking a few steps towards him, "___! Don't!" Lewis grabs my wrist and guides me back over to them, "L-Let go of him! He didn't do anything to you! Even if he did it was out of self defense!" I wail pushing around in Lewis's grip. The boy in the hoodie looks over to Masky and then nods cutting the ropes off of my dad and chucking him over to us. "Are you alright?" I ask helping him to his feet, "W-What are they?" He says right as he falls to the floor unconscious, "DAD!" I bend down and flip him over just to see he only passed out. "What's wrong with him?" Chris asks stepping over to me, "Nothing....He just fainted...." I inform pulling him over against a wall so he can rest. "EEEK!!" I yelp at the feeling of arms wrapping around me and someone gently nibbling my shoulder, "Piranha BEN is back~" I jerk my head back to see BEN smiling at me then kisses my neck, before letting go. I blush deep red cupping the area then scurry away back over to Lewis and Chris, hiding behind them. "Hey~ Come back here!" He smirks prancing over to me, then ends up chasing me around the room. "Leave me alone!" I yell then latch onto the closest person to me and hide behind them, which happened to be Jeff. "BEN." He shoos him away, before taking hold of my hand, and keeping me close. "Give her back!" Lewis and Chris say simultaneously, walking closer, fists clenched. "Where is everyone?" I ask myself aloud glancing around the room to see there isn't a cop in sight. "They cleared out when we showed up." Hoodie says in his low whisper like voice, looking over at me from the window, "They just...fled? Or did you guys...." "We sacked the ones that shot at us." BEN smiles knocking on the safe room door, "So....most everyone then?" He nods at my words before walking over to one of the computers, then starts typing away, probably hacking it for his own entertainment.
"Who's this?" I look down to my feet to see a rather furry looking creature with a large smile on it's face, "You're a....furby....Mr. Widemouth was it? You look more like a chupacabra." I ask kneeling down in front of the slick sounding toy. "'Ey, don't insult me. I'll slit your throat." He holds up what looks more like an old fashion shaving blade close to my neck frowning his bushy brows. Jeff kicks him out of the way pulling me up by my arm then guides me over to Chris and Lewis. "There....that's what tied me up...." Lewis points over to something standing in the corner with the same large moon white eyes. A familiar shiver crawls it's way up my spine staring at it, "What pasta is that?" Chris whispers taking hold of my hand, "By a wild guess and what I can see....The Rake...." There's that shiver again...."Isn't that the one that steals skin!" Lewis questions stepping back, "No that's the skin taker...." I correct looking closer, it shuffles closer to the wall, like t wants nothing to do with us. "Shy are you? I won't hurt you, if you won't hurt me...." I say taking it slowly, reaching out a hand and wait. He stares at me with those illumination eyes, before creeping out of the corner and extending a long bony arm with scissors for fingers to my hand, staying on guard and low to the ground, like a monkey excepting food from a stranger. Rake takes my hand fully coming out of the corner and standing to full height, which it quiet tall. He tilts his head then steps closer, leaning down close to my face, scanning it with the large bug like eyes, while his shoulders stay raised, obviously tense. Staring at him for a moment longer I bow my body and only seconds later be bows back then lets my hand go. "___! I wanna leave...." Chris whines shuffling over to me taking my hand then running over to Lewis and my dad. "C'mon! Grab your dad! Let's go." Lewis helps me lift my dad and we drag him out, though, I stop and look back to see they're all staring at us....'Are they going to leave us alone?' I think while we hurry out of the building into my dad's cop car, "Ok! Drive!" Chris says from the back seat, "W-What?" "DRIVE THE CAR!" Lewis growls from the passenger's seat. I put the keys in and slightly floor it heading back to my house, hopefully not to be followed by the large group of creepypastas.
"Just lay him on the couch, I need to get him some aspirin." I point to the couch, so Lewis and Chris drag my dad over and set him down right as he wakes up. "Where's ___? What are you two doing here?" He freaks out looking around spastically, "Dad, calm down, you don't have the blood pressure to panic. That's why you passed out. Now here, take this." "Thanks...." He takes the medicine from my hand and the glass of water, then downs the pill along with the whole tall glass of clear liquid. "What, where those....things....where they people? Where they even alive?" He asks placing a hand on his forehead laying back, "They where in their own way....human, their called 'creepypastas'....You may know them from the games I own...." I sit next to him and place my hands on his shoulders, "Like your games? What-are you talking about?" He growls dozing off slightly, "I'll explain when you're in better condition...." I say standing up and waving my hand to the boys to follow me upstairs. "Oh my god....What do they want? We gave the pages back! And now because of them we can't do anything fun!" Chris complains laying on my bed, limbs sprawled every which way, "I can't answer that mainly because I don't know. And yeah, I hear you." I agree sitting next to him then lay as well, only to have Lewis stagger over and lay next to me, resting his head on my shoulder, wrapping an arm around my waist, which lead to Chris doing the same. Now I'm trapped between what feels like two guys ready to boil over and break into a fist fight out of jealousy. 'No one can help me now.' I think glancing over to each side to see them glaring each other down, "I wonder what'll happen on Halloween now that these guys are here...." I speak looking up to the ceiling seeing familiar cracks I've looked at all through out my life, they never seem to change. "Well it's in two days....I would guess, they'll all go out to kill...." Chris thinks aloud shifting a bit to his right, "We should invite your families over that way we have a close eye on everyone...." I suggest breaking from the grip and sitting up to go over and sit at my computer. "That's not a bad idea. It'll be a sure way to keep everyone safe." Lewis smiles walking over and looks down at the screen as I go through some things before searching up info on the old factory in the woods. "Why are you looking for this?" Chris walks over slightly shoving Lewis out of the way, "It'll be the perfect place to throw a Halloween party. That one girl, what's her face....Jennet, the head cheerleader and the meanest of mean girls, is throwing a party there, cause she thinks she can." I say looking at documents, newsletters, and photos looking for the right article. "How do you know?" Chris asks tilting his head to the side, "She personally sent me an email, telling me all the reasons on why I'm not invited." I try my hardest not to grind my teeth, "Isn't that Jennet chick the one who pushed you in the lake in fourth grade, when you didn't know how to swim?" Chris questions looking at the screen, "Why yes, she is. Almost killed me." I finally clench my jaw tightly together making it start to hurt, remembering that evil witch of a girl chucking me into snake infested water when I couldn't swim. I click on another document.
"Ok, let's see....opened on January twentieth, of nineteen-ten....Dustan Gears, fueling to go Factory....Oh, huh. It was an oil factory of some sort....Closed on September eighth, due to worker disappearances and hallucinations.....Here it is, ok. 'When the factory struck it's strongest point they hired over a thousand new employees, and orders several new machines on October fourteenth, of nineteen-forty-nine, that ended up never getting build, due to the fact, they were only back ups, and stayed in the storage room for over forty-four years. After about a year of great luck and hard work, strange things started to happen, such as disappearances of workers and frequently occurring electricity malfunctions. For this reason the factory closed for a solid four years before being reopening by one of the richest men in the county at the time, Donamour Pollow, who then changed the name to 'Pollow's oil pump' a few month before the reopening. But after another great luck streak, more disappearances filed in, and many complaints to follow. It seemed according to records, an employee went missing everyday for an entire year. Ridding the factory over half of their eighteen thousand workers. By the year of nineteen-eighty-two, month of September, the eighth, the factory was closed once again, locked up and sealed off permanently, stamped with almost a hundred warning, and 'no not enter' signs, to try and protect those who wish to venture in.' Wow....Surprising to hear what really happened so long ago...." I say after reading aloud, then sit back in my chair studying the old photos of the factory feeling like there's something staring at me from inside.
"We should sneak in to that party since no one will recognize us if we're in costumes and make up! Just so we can see what's what!" That idea came out of Lewis. LEWIS. What is happening to this world? "Yeah! ___'s practically a movie star makeup artist! No one would know who we are!" Chris cheers, and since it's them against me, I have to go along with it. "Yeah....whatever...."
I say standing from my seat then trail over to my closet and open it to get my cases of Hollywood make and a reference books. "Pick what you want from these books and I'll take it into note and ready the supplies." I say lazily sitting back in my desk chair, only to wheel it over near the bed so I can talk with them. "Wow....The creepypasta ones you've done look so real...." Lewis awes at my work, "Thanks, they're what got me into the practice. I don't do this for a job, and don't plan too, but it's a useful skill to have during parties and junk." I say taking a sit of Gatorade, while looking at some bottles of power to see they're getting clumpy from the humid closet. "I want to be the murdered football player." Chris grins, "Why? Because you can be a real one?" Lewis scoffs, "Be nice. Yeah, I can do that one. Who do you want to be Lewy?" He looks at me with a grin then back into the book and points at a picture, "The skeleton." "Sweet. I can do that for you too. If you guys are feeling it, go ahead and grab the sleeping bags from the hall closet and you can bunk in here for the week." I say looking up at the door, then back at the brushes and sticky liquid to make fake cuts. "Alright!" Christopher and Lewis head out to the hall to the closet, while I set up my work station so I can make parts of the masks, and plastic wounds. I drop an open bottle of blue dust on the carpet when I hear both Lewis and Chris yell. "You guys?" I call out running to the door and fling it open.
To Be Continued~
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I do not own Creepypasta!
You belong to Jeff~
I love feed back! Let me know what you think!