(chapter 10) (contains lemon)

I swallow hard still staring him blank in the eyes. This is what I picture Jeff to be like, him to want it and advance as he pleases whether I’m ready or not. My eyes snap shut while a shiver runs up my spine, feeling Jeff’s lips and tongue in between my breasts, while his hands latched onto either one kneading them. A knot forms in the pit of my stomach, as a groan exits my lips pleasing Jeff, and egging him on. He plucks the rest of the buttons on my shirt, then pulls it off of me in a swift motion. I inhale sharply to the sudden change in temperature, feeling Goosebumps crawl all over my flesh. Jeff claims my lips, while his hands cup my face lovingly, before trailing down and grope the two plump boobs on my chest. I moan in his mouth at the new feeling, tying my arms around his shoulders tightly to keep him close. He drags kisses down my neck again only to take my right breast into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the hardened bud. I bite my lip to the point it starts bleeding to hold back my sighs and moan, but fail, and give in to everything that’s happening. “Jeff…..~” I let escape from my now bleeding lips, tugging at his hoodie, not wanting to be the only one fully naked. He catches on and pulls away, discarding the white hoodie in a random direction on the floor, before noticing the blood slightly rolling down my chin. He stares, then leans down, gently gliding his tongue against the trail, to clean it off. I smile at him, then pull myself up to meet with his lips. I can feel myself being pulled deeper and deeper into this situation, but, slowly starting not to care. I’m with Jeff….That’s all I’ll repeat to myself. I’m with him because I want to be. I focus back into reality feeling Jeff’s hands roam about my body, feeling every curve and imperfection, memorizing it all. I look down on him, while he kisses my belly making me giggle, I get an idea. Seeing as his white skin shows colour so well, why should I be the only one with a few bruises? I snicker at my plan catching Jeff’s attention, then pull him up to let me place my lips to his smooth neck. Working as hard as I can, poking around the area, eventually I strike his sweet spot and earn a moan, making something in me snap. I hold tightly onto him like a letch, nipping at his neck leaving many bruises, and hearing lots of pleased sounds. Jeff manages to regain control, and goes straight to focus on my pants. He sneaks a few figures into the top of the pants, tugging at them slowly, teasing me in the process. “Hey….” I growl, only to feel him chuckle against me. However he stops, and looks up at me.
    “Why did you run away….when I saved you?” He suddenly asks, “Wh-what? Y-You killed someone I knew right in front of me! You laughed about it….! I was so scared! Of course I ran…..” I furrow my brows, then look away. Jeff sighs, setting his lips to my neck, “But after that….You weren’t scared anymore…..Why’s that?” I shiver feeling his lips on my lower neck, “Well, you….kissed me….and you showed no signs of danger when we were near each other….you seemed more like you only wanted to talk to me, not see what I look like cut up in a million pieces.” I softly smile at him caressing his pinking face with my hands. His cut smile widens, before he goes back down near my pants, pulling them completely off. I shut my eyes for a second, feeling the icy air, brushing my skin. “I’ll keep you warm, don’t worry.” He whispers, breathing on my inner thigh seductively, then leans his face against it gently. I giggle, “What are you doing?” He gazes a me, “Sorry, you’re just…..so soft.” His voice deepened at his words, as he feels up every uncovered inch of my body. Jeff turn his focus back to my undies, spreading my legs, to get closer to my womanhood, like he did in the closet at the party. He tongued the area, making it wetter. I sigh, utterly pleased with the actions. ‘Perhaps this will be worth it in the end?’ I think closing my eyes and tilting my head back. ‘Perhaps….’ I peek an eye open to look out the window at the moon, it was simply amazing, and romantic. I look down at Jeff feeling him tug at the wet clothe, “No, no, no. Your pants come off first.” I say sitting up to be near his face, “Alright, alright.” We chuckle, before I mess with the button and zipper on his black jeans, then slip him out of them completely. “Ah, a boxers kind of guy huh?” I cock a brow with a smirk watching him burn red, “Shut up.” He looks away, “I don’t think you really want that.” My grin widens as I take hold of his face, and plant kisses all over it, until I bring kisses, and bites down to the rim of his boxers. ‘He’s more aroused then I thought….’ I blush, thinking that then bring my lips down to rub against his member under the clothe. Jeff groans, titling his head back slightly, while I playfully pull at the edges of his underwear, then slip them down to free him. My eyes widen, ‘HE’S HUGE!’ I scream at myself, both of our faces turning red. I pull myself together, and graze my lips over the tip, setting a gentle kiss, then place more all over it. Jeff couldn’t keep his voice from me any longer and let out long pleasured moans. Without warning he takes hold of the sides of my face, holding me at the top of his full perky member, “I’m hoping you don’t have strong gag reflexes….” He mumbles almost to the point I can’t hear him, “Huh-!” He pushes my head down to take the whole thing in my mouth in one go. ‘God your lucky I don‘t!’ I yell in my head catching my breath, then start sucking, earning many satisfied sighs. Jeff bucks his hips forward forcing me to deep throat him, but I go along with it, humming lightly to get a better reaction. Minutes later he hits his max without telling me, and fills my mouth with his product. “*Cough* Jeff! You have to warn me….! *Cough*” His response his attacking my lips, pulling me down so he’s above me. “Ah, next time I will, sorry~” His voice isn’t completely believable, but I shake the thought and pinch his cheek meant to send slight pain to the area. “Hey!” He tilts his head with a growl. “If you won’t play fair, neither will I.” I smirk, cocking a brow, then lean up and claim his warm lips for my own.
    He chuckles in his throat, before hurrying down to my undies, practically ripping them off, before placing himself between my thighs. He blows cold air onto my moistened womanhood, making me curl my toes in surprise, before he sticks his long muscle into me. I gasp, gripping the sheets, face burning redder then even before. He stayed there longer then I did with him, making me climax more then once. Everything felt like jelly, I’m dazed almost to the point where I can’t keep my eyes open. “___?” I lift my head to look over at Jeff, “What’s up?” I sit up and onto his lap, placing my hands on his shoulders, “Do you like the snow?” I laugh, “The snow? Where’d that come from? But if you must know, I do. I always have.” He sets his forehead to mine for a moment staring aimlessly into my (E/C) eyes, cut smile widening. He latches a hard bite on my shoulder, making it bleed a bit, before kissing the pain away. “Mine…..” He growls, then sets himself in place in front of my entrance. I close my eyes tightly and grip the sheets waiting for the impact. He doesn’t seem to realize what he’s about to do, but perhaps it’s best to let him find out on his own. “Ready?” I look over at him, a beam of cold sweat rolling down my forehead. I nod, again shutting my eyes and tilt my head back. He starts out fairly slow, before forcing in the rest of the way. I couldn’t help but show pain on my features, then seeing what looks like surprise on his. “Y-You…..You’re a…..Why didn’t you…..tell me?” He sounds slightly in panic looking down at me, “Well I don’t just run around tell guys I’m a virgin!” I blush, “It’d be best if I didn’t kept my mouth shut!” I speak, a vain pulsing furiously in my forehead, pulling away from him. “This was a stupid idea! I just thought it was right at the time!” I yell at myself, cupping my face, “___…..” Jeff crawls over to me, moving my hands making me look his way. “There’s nothing wrong with that. I mean I….” He blushes, quickly turning his head away, “Oh my god Jeff.” I try hard to contain my laugh, but honestly can’t and really don’t want to, “You saying you’ve never done it before? YOU?” I laugh hugging his arm, “It’s not like girls are just throwing themselves at me! Look at me!” He stares me down, and I calm my laugh a bit, “Jeff~ One, girls are most definitely throwing themselves at you, and two, you’re perfectly fine!” I smile full heartedly at him, stealing his lips, and climb on top of him.
    Within a few minutes we’re back where we separated, and he enters me once again, only this time with a bit more care. It still hurt but honestly not as bad as before. He stays still for a few moments then starts thrusting ever so slightly, “Holding back for my sake?” I look up ay him, cocking a brow, “What are you saying?” He leans close to my face, pumping into me faster, and claiming my lips. “AH- I’m saying, you’re a slow poke!” I breathe frowning my brows playfully while wrapping my arms around his neck. With every passing minutes Jeff got faster and harder, almost animalistic with his thrusts. He got to the point where I dug my nails into his back trying not to fly off, matching his hips by bucking mine forward, forcing him in deeper. I could feel his hard member hitting my walls, stretching them out to fit him perfectly, as he speeds up, nearly pulling out all the way to thrust back in full power. I clung to him like a letch breathing his name with every hit, which soon turned into screams as he rubs up against just the right spot. I wrapped my legs around his waist, squeezing my eyes closed not only feeling him hit in me, but feel his vise grip on my back and shoulders. Jeff took hold of my right leg, and placed it over his shoulder, before leaning closer pounding deeper and deeper into me, as darkness coated my brain and eyes, slowly numbing my whole body. A drip of water hits my forehead making me open my eyes to look into Jeff’s, while sweat drips off of us both. His never blinking stare bothered me but I got over it, pulling him down into a bumpy kiss.
    “Ah! Please, right there! Jeff!” He obeyed me, trusting so inhumanly fast on that spot. I can feel the knot in my stomach tightening quickly now, “I-I-I’m-” My breath is knocked out of me suddenly feeling him mass my breasts roughly with both his hands and mouth. Without a second more, we hit our climax, filling the empty house with echoes of our pleasured yells. Jeff however doesn’t stop there, he continues despite the fact how tired he is. I’m completely limp under him. We both hit the max two more times before he finally pulls out and practically dies of exhaustion next to me. “Did you have fun?” He looks down at me breathing heavily, my breaths matching perfectly. I nod, smiling at him while he crawls close, incasing me in his strong arms, kissing the top of my head. “___….”  I look up at him, my chin pressed to his chest, “Yeah?” “Prepare for cheesy- but, I love you. I really do…..” My eyes widen, “I thought you said when you first became who you are, you’d never love anyone again…..” I furrow my brow and hear him snicker, “I did, I knew when I did this no one would care about me, they’d only fear me. So I said I’d never love, because I knew I wouldn’t get it in return.” He explains softly, stroking my back and playing with a few locks of my hair. “Well, I guess you were wrong huh?” I giggle at him, caressing his moist cheek with my thumb, “Yeah, I was. ___ I love you, don’t forget that.” I stare into his eyes, “I love you too, Jeff-ery.” “Don’t call me that-” I kiss him with an ear to ear grin one my face, almost as wide as his cut one, before resting my head on his chest and closing my eyes, “Go to sleep, Jeff~” The steady rhythm of his chuckle lulls be to sleep, my arms around his shoulders, while his around my waist. “Goodnight, ___…..” He dozes off not hearing my response and in no time we‘re both fast asleep.
    As I lay in his arms, my whole world came crashing down, destroyed in one night, realization, and betrayal was all I could see in my dreams, people hurt other people, fire, liars, and abandonment….all of it mashed into one big clump of regret. It all hurt so badly I couldn’t breath….Then everything turned bright white, and I opened my eyes. I lay atop of Jeff, facing the window, I can’t hear any birds singing….I ignore my thoughts towards that, and carefully move off of Jeff not watching him up. The moment I look at the clock I spring up and hurry around my room quietly, getting dressed and grabbing my box of things I had in my room. I pull my door open, looking back to see Jeff is still out like a log. ‘I love you Jeff…..I really do…..I won’t ever forget you, so don’t ever forget me…..’ I think to myself tears streaming down my now red cheeks, I then turn my heels and head out of the room closing my door on the way. I walk down the steps looking around at the rest of the furniture I’m leaving since there’s no space for it, and I don’t need it. I open the front door to see the taxi waiting for me, so I walk over smiling. The man inside name Lawrence, a friend of my dad’s, smiled back at me getting out and opening the trunk for me. “Thanks for waiting! Sorry I was late.” I say in a softer tone than normal, “’Ey, it’s my pleasure!” He says loudly, slamming the trunk down making the ‘bam’ roll through out the street and into the crack of my window. “Well! L-Let’s not waste anymore time! The plane takes off soon!” I start to panic knowing the sound woke Jeff. “Gotcha! Alright, in you go!” He opens the door for me with a wide smile, and I jump in, watching him go round the car, then start it up and roll forward. I take a deep breath and just slightly look up to my window. Tears stream down my cheeks seeing Jeff’s confused face looking down at me. I shut my eyes lowering my head down to the floor, promising myself not to look back, never again. The last thing I hear before we leave my street is the sound of my front door breaking open and heavy footsteps on the ground. ‘Chasing the car will do nothing for you…..’ I think laying my head in my knees, sobbing many times, all the way to the airport.
    I step out of the car, thanking Lawrence before running up to Christ and Lewis, hugging them then go over to board the plane. We give the lady our passes and she checks them. My breathings unsteady, as I turn my head and look back, making eye contact with a male standing deep in the crowd, heavily breathing, with red, watering eyes. “Je-” I sharply intake feeling Lewis set his hand on my shoulder, “S-Sorry! It’s time to get on….” He smiles at me taking my hand, and leading me into the plane. I watch Jeff’s horrified, sad face vanish behind people, ‘I will always love you…..Jeff…..’ And with that the doors close and I fly off with Lewis and Chris, to start our new lives…..
To Be Continued!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I do not own Creepypasta!
You belong to Jeff~
I love feed back! Let me know what you think!