chapter six

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

" No no no no. " Naomi protested for the hundredth time now. Three kissed his teeth as he shook her by her arm wildly.

" Mane come on! " He begged. " You never wanna go out and break out dat' shell!"

" Y'all did enough of that these past months. " Naomi mumbled snatching her arm back from him. Honestly, she was just feeling overwhelmed.

She hadn't heard from her mother since two weeks ago. Just thinking about her mother gave her an eerie feeling. Definitely like something was wrong.

" It's just one party! " Kentrell chimed in from the other side of the room. " Can't knock it till ya treat it pretty. "

Naomi blushed slightly had the nickname just hadn't gotten used to yet. Even though it had been three months, everytime she heard the nickname her heart skipped several beats.

" Y'all should know I don't like socializing. " Naomi replied snapping back to reality.

" You don't have to socialize with everyone. Only us. " Kd added.

She looked back at all of them as they all wore small pouts on their faces. Even if she wanted to keep protesting they would just keep bugging her until she finally caved in.

Naomi laughed a little, rolling her eyes making them all get excited.

" Say you got twenty minutes ta'  get ready. " Ben punched her in the side of her arm before running off.

" Ten! Ima whoop yo ass!  " Naomi yelled after him.

" Y'all, " Naomi pointed at Kd, Three and Kentrell. " Get out if you want me ready. "

They mumbled slick remarks under their breath before walking out of her room.

" So what we wearing? " Kassidy asked making Naomi glance at her through the mirror. Naomi shrugged as she started to toy with her hair.

___

Naomi smeared her lips together as she glanced over her outfit one last time. Still feeling unsatisfied, she quickly made her way out her room before she could have a thought on changing again.

"No lie, thought cho' ass woulda been inna' dresss or some shit. " Ben said looking over Naomi's outfit.

" What kind of party is this again? " She asked ignoring his comment.

" Typical house party. " Kentrell answered getting up from the couch and taking her outfit in for himself. She wore a black and grey comes des garcons shirt paired with some black ripped jeans and a chrome hearted belt Kentrell had got for her about a week ago.

The Black Cat 4s was the last thing to catch his eye before tucking his bottom lip inside his mouth. Everyone else got up as well seeing Naomi walk towards the garage.

" One of y'all can drive. " Naomi said holding her keys out.

" Let me see thoseee. " Kd said reaching for her the keys first making Naomi snatch her hand back.

" Hell no. "

She threw her keys toward Kentrell making him catch them. Kd kissed his teeth mugging them both as he got in the car.

" You needa' go back ta' not liking my friend. " He fussed at Kentrell from the backseat.

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲...