chapter eleven

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

" Drug dealasss'! Hood niggasss! Dope dealasss'! Girl getchu' a hood nigga, a hood nigga! "

Kentrell watched Naomi from her window as she danced around listening to Saucy Santana. It was currently three in the afternoon and here he was, along with Three and Kd, trying to see why Naomi changed the locks after they left Monday night.

Kd was the one with the spare key so when they came over Tuesday morning and it didn't work it was more than unusual to them.

Naomi made it her business to be out all day yesterday so she wouldn't run into them.

She even stopped sharing her location and blocked each one.

They thought she was going through an episode and that worried them the most. Thoughts of her committing suicide or even just roaming the streets with a fucked up mind pissed them off.

Kentrell and Kd being more upset than anybody.

They were all at Kentrell's place this morning and Joe stopped by just to see if he had even put an inch of fear in Naomi's heart.

Hearing all that she had done, it was like music to Joe's ears.

But hearing where they were planning to go dampered his mood completely.

" Mane fuck dat. " Kentrell huffed as he was waiting for Kd's go. He was suppose to be picking the locks while Kentrell and Three walked around checking for open windows.

Beating on the window, Naomi felt as if she jumped out of her skin before falling to the floor.

" Getcho' dumb ass up and open da' door! "

The familiar voice laced with aggression made Naomi mentally curse herself. Going against pretending she wasn't there she stood to her feet and grabbed her remote from the dresser.

Seeing that she was turning the music off and heading out the room, Three and Kentrell walked toward the front door.

" Kd! How you got in here? " Naomi was on her way to open the door, but Kd was already there with a slice of her Pizza Hut pepperoni pizza she had got earlier.

" I broke in whatchu' mean? " He carelessly smacked as he let Kentrell and Three inside the home.

" Nigga you eatin' while we in the sun tryna get in?! " Three smacked Kd upside the right side of his head.

" If I woulda' dropped my shit oouu boa'! "

" Fuck allat' why you just tried ta' ghost us? " Kentrell bypassed the two boys standing directly in front of Naomi.

" Because... " Naomi trailed off not quite thinking of a good lie. " I miss my mama? " She said sounding like she was trying to convince herself more than them.

" You lyin' fa what? At yo big ass age. " Kd spoke before taking another bite from his pizza.

" You might as well explain cause we ain't leaving. " Three stated making Naomi exhaled loudly.

" Y'all might wanna sit down then. "

___

" They made up quick as fuck. " Boomer laughed silently as Joe showed him Kentrell's live.

It was dark nothing, but a dark screen visible as Naomi and Kentrell's voices could be heard as they made conversation.

Joe kissed hia teeth giving Boomer a weird look making him put hia hands up in defense. Boomer already thought it was weird that he was watching the live since it was on her page.

" Say son, that shit gon' turn out bad tonight son! " Kentrell laughed obnoxiously as Naomi laughed lightly rolling her eyes as if he could see.

He begged to go live on her phone since he knew her page didn't jump as much as his own.

Kentrell wasn't famous, but their group NBA was well known around the state of Louisiana.

" Oh really? " Naomi replied still trying to reach for his phone, but he moved quickly before laughing even harder.

" Fa'real. "

That silly tone made Joe smile to himself. Why couldn't he just leave her alone and go back to normal again? Why did he have to be happy with her?

Questions flooded Joe's mind making his smile fade away slowly.

" I got my brudda' social security numba' in hea ion wantchu' to see- "

" Okayyyy? " Naomi cut him off making him fall out into a fit of laughter again.

By now, Joe was totally irritated so he closed the app and locked his phone. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, he closed his eyes and let his head fall back on the couch.

He had been realized his problem, but at this moment he knew he needed to cure it. And to Joesph it was only one way of accomplishing that.

Getting rid of Naomi.

" We still got that meeting with Montana next week dont it? " Joe asked Boomer, peaking one eye open.

" Yeah what's wrong? "

" Shit just making sure. " Joe lied closing his eye back.

Coming up with a plan that would be help him get his life back was the only thing that consumed his mind the rest of the night.

point me to someone who can write good sex scenes... i'm too lazy to rn😭