chapter eight

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

"NaNa get up. "

Naomi stayed still in the same spot on her bed that she had been in since last night. She didn't like  what she was feeling, and  it was heavy and weighing her down.

Last night, the boys all stayed until she was asleep being that they had their own things to handle.

They thought she would've been a little better by the morning.

Kd kissed his teeth lowly as he fully made his way inside her room. He was the only one there for the moment since he was already in the neighborhood.

" Come on you gotta get up. " Kd said snatching the covers off her body.

" Leave. Me. Alone. " She gave him direct eye contact before pulling the covers back over her, this time over her head as well.

Kd stood there for a minute letting her think she really had done something.

" At least go look at what she left you. "

Naomi gave it some thought before finally huffing and getting out of the bed. She stretched her arms and legs out, shaking a bit while yawning.

Getting herself together she stared at Kd blankly as he bucked at her.

" Should beatcho' ass. Blowing dat' morning breath everywhere. "

Naomi laughed a little as she made her way towards her dresser where the note was. Scanning down to the bottom, she read all the places that she needed to look.

" Look behind the washer and in the guest room. I'll get my bed and the floor board in the closet. "

Kd nodded in response and made his way out of his room. As Naomi walked back to her bed she glanced at herself in the mirror becoming somewhat disgusted.

She looked worse than last night. She wore one of Three's shirts that he left over and paired it with Kentrell's basketball shorts.

" Can't even look like I give a fuck. " She mumbled pushing her mattress over.

After three good pushes she saw a part of her box spring that was replaced with a different type of cloth. She was surprised how she didn't even notice it before.

Poking through and ripping it, she pulled a black duffle bag out eyeing it strangely. She pushed her mattress back over and sat the bag on the bed.

Deciding to look in it when she had everything together, Naomi headed to get whatever was in the closet.

" Mane you ain't gon' believe this shit. " Kd yelled as he made his way to her room.

Naomi had a little fight with the floorboard, but she got another duffle bag out of there as well. She placed it back together and headed towards her room to see what Kd was yelling about.

Letting out a huge breath, Naomi sat the last bag down as Kd waited impatiently. Opening the one she sat down, a note sat on top reading " $250k ".

Naomi eyebrows furrowed together as she opened another. It was the same making her open the rest. Only two stood out reading " $1M . "

" Yo mama had ta' be a drug dealer! This toooo much motion. " Kd informed her pointing at the bags.

___

" I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know... "

Naomi sung lightly along with the song as she sat in the car with Kentrell and Ben. She had came to the block since they wouldn't let her have peace at home.

" Somebody! " Kentrell added making all eyes fall on him. Giving them a confused expression, he look between the two. " What? "

" Whatchu' know bout that? " Naomi asked laughing slightly.

" Dats ma' shit. "

" Nigga be listening to white folks music on tha' low and shit. " Ben mumbled making them all laugh a bit.

Kentrell and Ben had just finished smoking so about every little thing amused them at the moment. They got in the car with Naomi since she didn't want to get out.

For Kentrell to have such a strong disliking for her with a small crush, that all changed within the last two months.

Even with her problems, he still found her attractive and that feeling grew by the day.

" Why are you staring at me? " Naomi asked catching Kentrell's gaze from the passenger seat.

He shrugged smiling a bit as his eyes hung low.

" High as giraffe pussy. " Naomi joked making him fall out into laughter.

" Say Ten, you eva' heard some shit like that? " Kentrell looked in the backseat at Ben who was counting each thread of the seat in front of him.

" Nah that nigga higher den' tha empire state building. "

Naomi laughed silently shaking her head. It was going on three and she honestly wanted to be home in her bed. She was still dressed like she was when Kd came making her get up this morning.

A loud bang on Naomi's window made her jump and the boys to do the same and clutch their guns.

They kissed their teeth seeing it was only Kd dumb ass.

" You gon' give somebody a heart attack! " Naomi fussed as he opened her car door.

" More like get his ass popped. " Kentrell mugged Kd making him laugh.

" Come on. Get out, you gotta ride in this shit I rented. " Kd grabbed Naomi's hand, pulling her out the car.

" Damn Kel I can walk. " He was pulling her so fast, she was tripping over her feet trying to keep up.

Both, Ben and Kentrell, got out her car and closed the doors and leaned against it watching them.

Kd had rented one of those open two-seater cars that he had saw people on Instagram get for prom. He just dragged Naomi first since he knew she wasn't in the best spirits.

" Kel don't go too fast. " Naomi mumbled as she reached for the seatbelt.

" Might as well get ready ta' scream. " Kd smiled cracking it up.

this would've been longer but i been busy asl.. plus y'all don't comment until y'all want sb to update 😭