| 1-30 |

New part of the book, so there might be some duplicated facts or something else.

Also incase you guys might think you may have a problem, please don't think negative and self-diagnose. Because most of these aren't propperly researched well.

Also, reminder that not everything on this book is real, some are just googled and not really investigated on or did good research on. It's all for fun :))

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Fact #1:
A person who tries to keep everyone happy are the ones who end up lonely.

Fact #2:
People who usually are "too nice" gets hurt the most.

Fact #3:
Girls who laugh and talk a lot usually cry alone at night.

Fact #4:
You are more likely to fall for someone who you have no chance with.

Fact #5
When a guy likes a girl, he will look at her straight in the eye.

Fact #6
The more you talk about the person you like to others, the more feelings you are getting amd feeling for that person.

Fact #7:
When you truly like/love someone, your mind goes to is them

Fact #8:
Talking about the person you like makes you like them more

Fact #9:
Boys are more attracted to the color blue on girls

Fact #10:
Girls are more attracted to the color purple on boys

Fact #11:
If you sleep alot this day, it means you're sad

Fact #12:
If you cant cry, you are weak inside

Fact #13:
If you eat in a abnormal matter or way, you are tense

Fact #14:
If you became mad or angry over silly or petty things, it means you need love

Fact #15:
When a boy cries for a girl, no one can love her more than him

Fact #16:
If a guy is quiet, he is rude
(Notreally, like i said these are just facts i got frkm websites years ago and aren't properly researched.)

Fact #17:
when a guy stares at you for a long time, he thinks you are the most beautiful thing (person) in the world.

Fact #18:
When your mood randomly goes from happy to sad, its obviously/indication that you are missing someone.

Fact #19:
Left handed people die 3 years earlier than right handed people.

Fact #20:
When an ambulance passes by your house after your neighbor's dog barks, it means the patient will die.

(Nah, it's just probably the dog scared if that thing runs them over.)

Fact #21:
Cherophobia. The fear of happiness. Because they believe that everytime they feel too happy, someone comes bad and ruins it.

Fact #22:
Walt Disney, the founder of Disney broke his spinal cord to blowjob himself.

Fact #23:
A honest enemy is better than a best friend who lies.

Fact #24:
91% of people are no longer friends with someone they call "best friend"

Fact #26:
It takes 15 months and 27 days to forget someone you truly loved with all your heart

Fact #27:
World's shortest story only consist of two sentences. "The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door."

Fact #28:
In France, it was legal to marry a dead person.

Fact #29
The term "nightmare" was derived from a "mare" a Germanic folklore goblin who would rude on people's chest as they sleep. SLEEP PARALYSIS.

(Idk how to correct this, i forgot)

Fact #30:

Children mostly see ghost and all creepy things. So trust them when they say so.

================================
Welp..
This chapter is kinda random..

Btw, i wrote this like few months ago and i forgot to publish it🤦🏻‍♀️
Life is not okay for me