| Facts about Cartoon/Disney movies|

Disclaimer: Tagalog & English (You can skip this chapter if you can't understand some parts. I just don't have the urge to translate what i read from google.)

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

💀 The original story of The Little Mermaid involves her getting her tale split into two, excruciating pain for every step she took as a human. not even getting to marry the Prince but instead dissolving into sea foam.

CINDERELLA

• In the original story , stepsisters cut their toes for the glass shoe to fit them. However , the Prince noticed the blood flowing down so he moved on to the next girl.

• CINDERELLA is a murderer.
Sge killed her stepsisters and cooked them, she put them in the jars and gave them to her mother. Her stepmother died in shocked when she saw her daughter's skull inside the jar.

SNOW WHITE

• The evil Queen was served by snow White's lungs ang liver. In the end, the Queen was forced to dance wearing hot iron shoes to death

TANGLED

•In the original story, Rapunzel was impregnated by the prince and was thrown into a desert . The Prince was thrown off from the tower and became blind . He wandered for years until he met rapunzel and his child.. They lived happily ever after.

THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG

• In the original story , the princess picked up the frog and threw him against the wall. After it hits the wall and falls into the ground , he transforms into a handsome prince. The princess decides that she likes him after all and they got married

S L E E P I N G  B E A U T Y (Version 1)

• In the original story: In the Giambattista Basile version, Aurora is not waken up with a sweet kiss, but with the birth of her twins. Oh, I forgot to mention that the prince doesn't kiss her here — he gets her pregnant and then leaves, because he's married. When Aurora and her children arrive in the palace, the prince's wife tries to kill them, but the king stops her and allows Aurora to marry the man who raped her

S L E E P I N G  B E A U T Y (Version 2)

• Sleeping beauty was raped during 100 years curse sleep . Sleeping Beauty wakes up when one of her twins sucked his finger.

The prince/ king who raped her has a wife. The wife finds out and invites sleeping beauty into their castle.
The wife kills sleeping beauty and her twins then fed them to the king/Prince w/o him knowing.

ALADDIN

• Some claims that Jasmin is only an imagination of Aladdin.

FROZEN

• When you search for "FROZEN" Before, A frozen man (stuck in ice) will appear. And in order to cover that mess, disney made this movie.

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

• Belle cuts off her hand to make herself less sexually attractive.

LILO AND STITCH

• The voice of lilo from this movie was the terrifying girl from THE RING.

• IN original story, the little girl dreams to be an astronaut and she dream about stitch an alien. she woked up and saw that her parents leave her in Hawaiian rest house. The little girl is paranoid after several days.. So she sewed stitch w/ her skin also her meat inside of her pair of legs until she maKed stitch to talk her dreams. Until she died in parasitic disease.