| Facts about "Hello Kitty" |

🐱Hello Kitty is a scary Urban Legend about the origin of the popular Japanese cartoon character.

🐱They say that Hello Kitty is a demonic and was originally product of devils worship and satanic pact.

🐱According to the legend Hello Kitty was created back in 1970 by a Chinese woman.

🐱Apparently her 14 year old daughter was diagnosed with mouth cancer

🐱The doctors told the mother that her child terminally ill and there was nothing they could do for her.

🐱 The mother refused to give up hope and visited evey church in the city to pray for her daughter.

🐱When that didn't work, she came to the end of her rope. The desperate mother became involved with satanic rituals and devil worships. They said that in order to save her daughter's life, she made a pact with the devil himself.

🐱For curing his daughter's cancer, the devil demanded only one thing in return. She would have create a cartoon character that would appeal to children all over the world.🐱When her daughter recover from her cancer, the mother kept her promise to the devil. She created Hello Kitty.

🐱The devil wanted to use the popularity of this cartoon character to trick other people into worshiping satan.

🐱Hello Kitty designed with no mouth because her daughter had cancer of the mouth.

🐱Hello Kitty pointed ears represents devils horn.

🐱The word "Kitty" means "DEMON" in Chinese. So "Hello Kitty" really means "Hello Demon".

🐱They say that who buys Hello Kitty merch is welcoming the devil into their hearts.

🐱Satanist all over the world use Hello Kitty as a secret symbol and many of them tattoo the image on their skin.

🐱Devils Worshippers refer to Hello Kitty as "THE DAUGHTER OF THE DEVIL".

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
2 updates a day😳
I'm litteraly dying.
Anyways stream "Back door" by skz & "The Baddest" by K/DA♥️♥️

💜💜💜💗💗💜💗💜💗💗💜💜💜